Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rosie struggles on the post for our amusement for a while. I check to see if she is ready to be untied, and she indeed does, so I ask her to beg nicely through her gag, as I run my hands up and down her body. I have been teaching Rosie some manners along the way and she finally remembers to thank me when I remove the clamps. Those clamps really leave some nice marks, and I use them as a target when I whip her tits with a leather strap. After a few whacks she starts begging again, which I kind of like, but I continue at any rate for a short while longer. I eventually free Rosie from most of her bondage, but I leave her wrists bound around the post and order Rosie to her knees. I think her attitude has been adjusted as she drops without hesitation. I gag her with an open mouth gag and leave her, but I will be back soon enough. This is where Part 3 ends. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage and some bonus bondage material or Rosie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment For Rosie - Part 3

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

Download Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

Our extremely talented model Valentina Bianco is back for some more elbow slamming! She can be tied with her elbows all the way together and raised to a chicken wing position. We tied her harness gag to her elbow rope so she couldn't look down. It was a brilliant struggle! Valentina is so cute and tough at the same time!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - harness gag to elbows

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Road Litter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full treatment & it's brutal

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Olive Glass, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deepthroat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Orgasm, Squirt, Sybian, Stockings, Throat Boarding
Video language: English

Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up!
Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock drunk and dazed!

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Penthouse pet Olive Glass is treated to the full treatment & it's brutal