Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

You Wish, Foot Cuck Ft Miss Roper & Kitty Quinn

Cast: Raquel Roper, Kitty Quinn
Genres: Femdom, lezdom, POV, lesbian domination, foot fetish, feet, cuckolding
Video language: English

You wish more than anything that you could be her, don't you? Waiting eagerly on your knees as I strip my boots from my feet. The smell of my sweaty soles lingering in the air as your mouth would water, just as hers is. The difference? She, actually get's the pleasure of worshiping them. She gets to slide her tongue against my wrinkles, and pop her toes between her lips. She, gets to take all of my foot into her throat. Even BOTH double stacked at the same time. She, gets to live out your wildest fantasy. And it's driving you crazy. I love you with your wildest fantasy and reminding you that it is merely a pipe dream. Only this eager little foot slut will be worshipping my feet today...

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8285kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

Download You Wish, Foot Cuck Ft Miss Roper & Kitty Quinn

Mighty Dungeon

Studio: Kinkkrew
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage

Kinkkrew release a limited edition dvd limited to 999 copies worldwide, there isn't much information available unless you can translate german then there is plenty it seems. If you have seen any of these websites mighty mistress, device dondage etc you will know the theme to this dvd well for those that don't well all i can say is download and enjoy.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Mighty Dungeon

Cowtest

Cast: Cowgirl

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowtest

Neophobia Episode 2

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Fingering, Body Bag, Straitjacket, Vibrator, Hooded

The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode 2

Farm part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.

Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Farm part 4

The Pain and The Pixie

Trinity is such a tiny little thing, it almost seems unfair to watch Holly manipulate her. Her tight, little body is such a playground though, just full of pleasant little surprises. One thing is for certain, and that is on this day Trinity will be pressed outside of her comfort zone and that is quickly apparent when Holly affixes the TENS pads to her torso. As Trinity feels the electricity course through her pelvis, she is awakened to the fact that she is on the verge of a rigorous exploration. An exploration in pain and pleasure, that will show her a whole new world when her journey is complete.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 136.9 MB

Download The Pain and The Pixie

Kühles Leder Starke Ketten Dominante Huren

Release Year: 2022
Video language: German

Hallo lieber Ribu Fan,
wir wollen Dir einmal zeigen, wie eine Sybille Rauch von ihrem Sexsklaven anal genommen wird, während ihr Lehrer sie vaginal mit seinem besonders langen Schwanz bis zum Orgasmus prügelt. Sybilles Drang nach mehr kann nur durch Samenguss in den Schlund beendet werden. Die coole Dru Berrymore bringt durch ihre wundervolle Figur und ihre niedlichen, fleischigsaftigen Schamlippen jeden Schwanz zur Ejakulation.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:37
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 859kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

Download Kühles Leder Starke Ketten Dominante Huren

Cowgirl Live part 2

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 2

HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Kiki - needs a spanking.

This is a good one. Young kiki sweet is let out of her cage to be caned. She cries as her mascara flows down her cheeks. She also gets her bare feet whipped in the end which makes her cry and sob even more.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

Download Kiki - needs a spanking.

Exploring Caprice

Caprice has been shown the ropes here at DungeonCorp, however she'd never been on SocietySM. Until now, and of course that shall all change. She's a lean blonde with a lovely body that just begs to be handled, and Ogre is more than up to that task this week as he guides her through the session. She seems to be the obedient sort as she is collared and gagged. And her willingness to please shall be appreciated. Tight ties, hot leather and even hotter orgasms are all in the cards as Ogre explores Caprice's body and mind to the fullest...all the way through to the mesmerizing finale.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1432kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Exploring Caprice

Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

Gorgeous Zoe is pushed into the living room with her arms bound behind her back. Jay seems unhappy with the beautiful redhead and that can mean only one thing: hours of strict bondage for the poor girl. Her clothes are roughly pulled away as ropes are wound around her body and a ballgag is jammed into her mouth. She ends up being strung up to the ceiling and to stand in her 5" heels. Heavy clamps dangle from her hard nipples and drool flows onto her big tits. A stool tie becomes an elbows-together bind (onscreen) featuring tit clamps and a heavy leather gag strapped to her face. Bound hand and foot (elbows together again), Zoe struggles in frustration -- nothing is coming loose. She pants and moans as she rolls about the floor before Jay folds her into a strict hogtie onscreen. She can now barely move and her growing frustration is evident. Zoe is then roughly manhandled as Jay leads her around by her hair, flings her over his shoulder, grabs at her tits and ass, then straps a white ballgag between her teeth. Another onscreen elbows-together tie has her yelping as the ropes are cinched and knotted.

Format: real
Duration: 1:07:25
Video: 600x336, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

We Facesitting and Make You Suck

If you promise to be an extra dirty boy today you will finally be allowed to cum and swallow every last drop to please her.

Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download We Facesitting and Make You Suck

Dixie Comet and Rachel Adams - Dixie Makes Rachel Cry Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rachel is put on her knees. The Dr. Ties off the harness he applied overhead. Dixie sits back in the recliner and enjoys the view. She gets up and tucks Rachel's hair under her rubber cap. She then starts playing with Rachel's huge tits again. The Dr. returns and immediately gags Rachel with an Ace bandage. he then starts adding more black tape. He starts at her waist and keeps wrapping all the way to her knees. He tightens the hoist that her harness is attached to. He attaches a rope to her waist and ties it forward. Another rope is attached to her backside and tied off to the post behind her. Now Dixie holds her ankles up as he tapes them to her upper thighs. Rachel is now just on her knee caps, almost completely mummified in tape. He removes her shoes and even tapes up her feet. He then starts adding tape to her head. He tightens up the gag with the tape and then wraps more around her forehead and under her chin. Soon after he wraps tape around her eyes as well. She sways just a little to and fro as dixie watches. She has been in that situation before. She seems to enjoy watching someone else endure this bondage more than she likes being in it herself. Dr. Cupcakes and Dixie have other "patients" they need to check up on so they leave poor Rachel on her knees, completely helpless, drooling, severely gagged, and in the dark.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 439.0 MB

Download Dixie Comet and Rachel Adams - Dixie Makes Rachel Cry Part 3

Excellence In Obedience

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Duration: 10:25

File size: 115.5 MB

Download Excellence In Obedience

Brutal Bondage

Sasha Knox was on tap this week and she found herself tussling on the floor before she received a rude greeting from Ogre. She receives a volley of slaps on her bare soles before she is rolled over and groped mercilessly. Then she begs as she feels the whip on her backside. Next, she's arched and squealing as tens pads are pressed into place on her pelvis. Tight clamps on her nipples are then tied off and Sasha begins to shudder when Ogre smashes the vibe against her clit.Ass up next and she feels the sting of leather on her ass while her tight cunt is stuffed with a dong. And finally stocked and spread wide on the floor for the grand finale' which finds Sasha clamped and pinned before being subjected to one last brutal orgasm.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 175.1 MB

Download Brutal Bondage

Russian Slaves Scene 91

Russian Slaves - penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 39:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Russian Slaves Scene 91

Stefania 700 Part 1

Stefania is manhandled and gagged with a large ballgag, before I start tying her with lots of rope. I spend most of my time adding multiple bands of cinched rope to her long shapely legs.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.0 MB

Download Stefania 700 Part 1

Taste of Pleasure

Cherie's chained on the floor, struggling to escape when Ogre intercepts that ploy and gives her a paw over before laying her out on the dirty, dungeon floor. Then, dragged to the Wall of Pain, where she's lambasted with the floggers. She'd surely prefer a bit of pleasure at this point, and unfortunately for her, her Master isn't quite ready as he administers the blows in a bit heavier fashion before clamping her hearty nipples. Cherie in turn writhes in discomfort...When she's stocked up on the cube, now she has a vibe mashed against her cunt. And here she receives a taste of pleasure with her pain.Then bent for an ass reddening walloping and Ogre gives her a bit more joy as her pussy is filled, forcing Cherie to a deep orgasmic wave. For the finale she is inverted from the rafters cunt roped and vibed before being tied off and stretched for one last flogging.

Duration: 11:34

File size: 128.4 MB

Download Taste of Pleasure

Plundered

Ariel's time with Ogre is sure to be a special one. Strapped into the chair, she is quickly introduced to his whip and this hard-bodied babe coos and moans as the leather says hello...Her shirt thrust open and clamps on those tits, Ariel is then subjected to the vibe as it plunders her pussy. A blindfold adds a nice touch and Ariel begs to cum as she grinds her cunt against the device...Next, draped over the arch, Tens pads in place, she twitches and writhes her way into a guttural, orgasmic tidal wave while her Master toys with her torso reflexes...Then, upright, black gauze covers her gaping mouth as Ogre once again brandishes the whip to redden her lovely pelvis...Still raw, Ariel then journeys into a blistering grand finale' as she is spread and clamped tightly, a dong buried to the hilt. She's not quite home yet though, she'll soon discover as Ogre has a bit more suffering in store for her.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 156.6 MB

Download Plundered

Tyler File

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File

Back for More

has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

When Wenona Wails

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails