Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Made-Up Grace - Iona Grace

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

PD does not even take the time to explain to Iona Grace why he is doing these things to her but if she was not such a dumb slut it would be obvious. He is having company later and she needs to be ready for them to use. If they want to hurt her she will need to be able to take the pain. If they want to use her holes she will need to be able to satisfy their desires. He is going to prepare her the only way he knows how. By using her just as brutally as his guests will.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 541.1 MB

Download Made-Up Grace - Iona Grace

Yellow Lingerie

Who cares about the fourth of July when you have more pressing matters to attend to. In this case, it happens to be a thought provoking golden yellow lingerie set we have been dying (literally) to share with you. The only unfortunate in this scenario is that we have been unable to find the right stockings to pair with the lingerie. Now, that we are discussing it, though, I realize we probably could have just taken some white stockings and dyed them with the white garter belt that we dyed to make this set. Of course I have on my black metal collar and black high heels, as well.
Anyhow, I put on the matching golden lace bra and garter belt with satin panties and nude stockings. Then, Johnny has me kneel in front of our little pole contraption on the floor. He proceeds to wrap me around the pole with a mixture of black leather cuffs and zip ties. Johnny attaches my collar to the pole with a chain. And, then to make this a real predicament, he puts the big yellow latex ball gag in my mouth.
Now, aren't you glad we attended to lingerie rather than the red, white and blue?

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

Download Yellow Lingerie

Jay Edwards - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Tiffany - bedroom

The lovely Tiffany! What would you do if you found her like this? All tied up, with her wrists over her head. Her legs are frogtied so she can't stand up or run away. It is a very vulnerable position! Tiffany wriggled and squirmed, but the harder she pulled on the rope, the tighter they went. It was impossible for her to reach any knots. She is so stunning! I'm so glad she is back again!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 463.7 MB

Download Tiffany - bedroom

TheBondageChannel - Kendra crotchroped

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Fresh off the plane for her first post shutdown visit, I cannot resist making Kendra Folds squirm working a very tight crotchrope with tied and stretched nipples. I remove the nipple ties but add a vibrating crotchrope to keep her working the pussy rope.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 817.5 MB

Download TheBondageChannel - Kendra crotchroped

Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Put together Danyel Cheeks, Draghixa, and Lia Baren, and you have one of the best bondage and discipline movies you've ever seen! Don't take my word for it. Shane, at one time in the movie, from the pleasure of the pain! ---Bruce Seven

Format: avi
Duration: 59:32
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1424kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Shane's Ultimate Fantasy

Die Hexe und die Nonne

The conventual has regretted the witch whom inquisition, it is very quiet to itself, tortured on a chair with thorns.
For this act, she has been punished: it is subjected to tortures, even more cruel.
The witch participates in this disgrace too.

Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 663.7 MB

Download Die Hexe und die Nonne