Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

RealTimeBondage Darling Sexy blonde Milf Darling

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

The action on Darling's live BaRS show continues at a furious pace. Today this big breasted cumslut is going to do her very best impression of a fire hydrant. We will not rest until this hardbodied MILF has every single drop of cum drained out of her well fucked holes. It is a noble and completely possible goal.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Darling Sexy blonde Milf Darling

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

It has been a few years since Ariel last visited. Ariel has a fan who orders a custom every time where Ariel is a naughty secretary who seems to enjoy getting into mischief. I have not finished editing the custom, but I made him an intro that describes the story line that we went with. I thought I'd share it with members as well until I get the final video edited.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 272.1 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

TheBondageChannel - Lap tied

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

A unique play session with Freya Von Doom secured between my legs, her legs strapped to mine to keep them open for me to finger her as she plays with my nipples. A very intimate and intense finger fucking session.

Duration: 42:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Lap tied

Adrienne in our heavy steel hobble dress

Today, we are very proud to present two new things to play with! The first one is our new pet slave Adrienne, she is a fitness and boxing model, strong and very fit! Although she can kick some serious ass, she much rather prefers to be submissive in her private life. She loves bondage and especially metal gear! So we show her our new heavy steel hobble dress, and Adrienne was blown away by it, she just Had to try it! In this shoot, we show you all details of this new devious device, carefully locking it onto Adrienne's body. In this dress, a slave girl can not sit down or even kneel. Walking is hard. There are six attachment points to attach wrist cuffs in interesting positions, and it just looks stunning!! You won't see this anywhere else!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 148.1 MB

Download Adrienne in our heavy steel hobble dress

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then forces her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair to force her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cutie. Jennah is released from her hogtie and the man walks away to make transportation arrangements.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Ariel - milked from above

Young Ariel has been through a lot already. She is always kept in bondage, because she can not be trusted yet, and her nipples need clamps most of the time to keep them prepared. Without bondage, Ariel would take off the clamps, she is not completely docile yet. The harsh clover clamps pinch her nipples so they become a little longer for better milking grip with our electronic breast training machine. She is chained to the wall, flat on her back, and the milking cups are dangling above her. She can't move much, all she can do is lie there and get milked. It's rather painful after a while, so we dangled a magic wand between her legs for a bit of distraction.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ariel - milked from above

Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

Our new talent Vika Lita can be roped in tight elbow bondage without any problems. She can also handle the largest ballgags. That makes her a beautiful tall and perfect model for this website! This girl is a lot kinkier than she looks, and she has done a lot more than just rope bondage. But being tied without any chance of escape is what she loves most. And a huge ballgag. well that just adds to her helpless feeling!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Vika Lita - elbow bondage and huge ballgag

TheBondageChannel - Nipple orgasm by crotchrope

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Freya Von Doom balances on tip toe by her hair and a tight crotchrope. Her panties taped in her mouth. She stays that way until I make her orgasm by playing with her large sensitive nipples.

Duration: 33:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5733kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Nipple orgasm by crotchrope