Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Test by excitement.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

How it is possible to carry out test? Easily! The rope, a gag, desire and a lash is necessary! Look that turns out in the presence of it everything and have the portion of excitement and satisfactions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:19
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Test by excitement.

TheBondageChannel - Whitney wednesday

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

For the first time in nearly ten years I get to play with fetish star, podcast host, and celebrity chef Miss Whitney Morgan. Orgasms a plenty for Miss Morgan until I get my orgasm watching her reach her orgasm limits.

Duration: 42:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5626kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Whitney wednesday

Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... At this point, I am finally done binding Ariel with zipties, so I just watch and listen to her endure for a while, but I eventually get up and slap her tits and inner thighs with a thin wooden paddle. I then leave her once again. I added some behind the scenes footage of Ariel being released from her bondage.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

Valentina Bianco - extreme hogtie

Our talented Italian girl is back for another challenge! Valentina Bianco gets tied in a chicken wing hogtie, and it is not an easy one! Her head gets tied back from her harness gag to her elbows, and there is not much she can do except to try and hold this position. With her amazing flexibility, she can do elbow ties and back arches, so we always test her to the limit. In a way it's not fair: models who are not this flexible are never tied up in these extreme hogties. It's a skill and a curse for poor Valentina!

Duration: 4:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14548kbps

File size: 484.1 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - extreme hogtie

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

Dr. Cupcakes lifts Rachel and sits her across Dr. Straps lap for some spankings. Afterwards they put Rachel back on the floor. Dr. Straps poses for pics with her bound captive. Rachel is then left as the two Dr's go to dinner.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Frogtied and Spanked - Part 3

Tomiko

Super Tomiko has caught you, the villain (shot POV). You are tied to a chair. She is waiting for the cops to come but decides that she is going to ask you questions to get answers for your crimes. At the same time, she teases you with her slingshot bikini. She struts around showing off her powerful, tight, muscular body. She thinks she has things under control. There is a knock that takes her attention off of you and allows you to sneak up from behind her. Next thing she knows, Tomiko awakes tied to a bed....her legs are spread apart and her arms are above her head. She is naked and exposed. The cleavegag is enough to silence her. She struggles her sexy body for all to see. She thinks that she is in the same house but soon discovers after getting loose, that this is a different place. She goes to the door to exit, but you surprise her again from behind. She comes to with her ankles tied together and her arms tied above her head.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3003kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 253.2 MB

Download Tomiko

Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More

Jessica's poor abused body is trembling, covered in marks from the caning, spanking, and whippings we've been giving her. Yet we're not done yet, she'll feel even more of our sweet kisses of pain as she kneels and begs us to use her however we choose...

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

Download Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More

Harmony Concepts - Hostile Witness

After being rescued from the clutches of a rival syndicate, a mobster's personal assistant (Stacy Burke) is scheduled to be taken into protective custody. The trouble is, she doesn't want to go! She resists Officer Gloria Reyes, who has no choice but to bind and gag the blonde cutie until agents from the Protected Witness Program can collect her rebellious charge. The feisty femme struggles out of her bondage and overpowers the lovely Latina officer, then steals Gloria's uniform so she can escape. Yet before she can flee, a thug breaks in, determined to get information out of Stacy... but he thinks the disguised Stacy is the law officer, and when Gloria can't tell him what he wants to know he leaves them both to an unspeakable fate!

Format: avi
Duration: 48:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2435kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 980.7 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Hostile Witness