Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Marching On

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Marching On

Trapped Part One - Ashlee Graham

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance.

Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 373.3 MB

Download Trapped Part One - Ashlee Graham

Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I clover clamp her cunt lips and then tie them off to the spreader bar. I should have tied the spreader bar to the ring in the floor, but Ariel is still feeling their effect. I the tie her wrists to the overhead hoist effectively placing her in a seated strappado. Her head is pulled back and her hair is tied off. Ariel is now in complete agony and I know she is very sorry for her poor job performance. Just to make sure I will leave her like this until quitting time. I return later as the coffee she made is unacceptable. I pour it over her head to make a statement before leaving her to endure once again. I finally release her at the end of the day. I think overall her training went very well, and from now on I will have a much better employee. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the vid.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 387.6 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen Must Atone for her Work Place Infractions - Part 4

Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Piercing intimate parts, spanking, , horror! BrutalMaster a world reknowned compendium of BDSM techniques, a rite of passage for the women who dared to bare their bodies and souls upon its altar. BrutalMaster web site produced the most spectacular and artistic and creative bondage the world has ever seen. Severe, shocking, and gritty, BrutalMaster regularly took women on a journey beyond their most intimate and delightful sexual fantasies, unspeakable perversions, and terrifying nightmares.

Format: avi
Duration: 13:27
Video: 896x504, XviD, 1459kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 157.4 MB

Download Welcom To Hell (Leahnim Nailed)

Sydney Paige

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

TheBondageChannel - Kendra's predicaments

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Some playtime shorts with Kendra Folds. Manhandled and plugged before being pulled up on tip toe. She tapped out quickly, but I would not let her tap out of her nipple stretching ab workout.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 766.4 MB

Download TheBondageChannel - Kendra's predicaments

An Introduction to Pain Part II

Cherie's been run through the wringer by now. Imagine her despair as she is bent and bound, with a rude greeting from Holly's whip. Her only comfort must come from the fact that Holly is surely finished fucking her pussy....Think again...Holly buries it deep and hard before reaching for the violet wand. Shocking indeed, as Cherie soon learns, her screams careening off the Dungeon walls. The magic wand is brandished next and Holly brutally vibes Ms. Deville into multi-orgasmic oblivion...After all this, Holly surely won't be denied. After Cherie is suspended, ankles up from the rafters, Holly unveils her glorious breasts and pussy. As TENS pads pulse against Cherie's flesh, her face is buried in Holly's cunt. One fucking hot finale to say the least.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 121.5 MB

Download An Introduction to Pain Part II

TheBondageChannel - Freya von doomed

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Freya Von Doom chair tied and gagged with my jerk off rags for a prolonged edging session with the Lush phone controlled vibrator before the Doxy takes her well past her orgasm limits. I love watching her sweat.

Duration: 45:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5734kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Freya von doomed

Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie

From the start to the finish of this shoot, cute young Vanessa was wearing this big harness ballgag. She loved it so much, she wanted to see how long she could wear it. Of course, her extreme flexibility and curiosity soon led to her being tightly elbow tied, progressing into a hogtie, with her head pulled back by the rope on her ankles. This is super tight! And believe us, Vanessa already asked if she can come back for more! She is great! Don't miss the beautiful video of Vanessa drooling in the sun light!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Vanessa R - Super tight harness gag hogtie