Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Mitsuki - Sybian HuCow

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Video language: English

Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There's a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It's almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly. somewhere in her mind. there's a part of her that loved this session!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mitsuki - Sybian HuCow

Rubber

Cast: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rubber

Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her...

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Chair Tied with Chrissy Marie

What would Johnny do if he got me and Chrissy Marie together? Hmmmmmm.....I have a feeling it would look a lot like this. Chrissy Marie, cute, playful, slender, adorable in lingerie, Chrissy is chair tied with her arms behind the back of the chair and legs tied apart to the legs of the chairs. And of course a red ball gag to produce lots of drool. She looks to die for in her lacy white, bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. Then, Johnny would have to tie me up kneeling in between her legs with very similar lingerie and my arms secured behind my back with an armbinder. I get a red ball gag too, so that I can drool in Chrissy's little lap. To finish off our little predicament, Johnny could tie us together, her legs to my torso, so we can't get away from each other no matter how hard we try. No worries, I have a feeling that me and Chrissy wouldn't mind being so close together.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2082kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 110.9 MB

Download Chair Tied with Chrissy Marie

Katharine Cane - Paingasm

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: Ball Gag, Chains, Dildo, High Heels, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Rings, Piercings, Pogo, Ring Gag, Shackles, Single Tail

A paingasm is something so rare that most girls don't even know that it exists. They have never been hurt so bad and teased so expertly that their hormones rage so far out of control that it makes them cum. Katharine Cane has never had the pleasure herself. Cyd Black will change that. The key is to subject her to just the right amounts of pain and pleasure, first alternately, then at the same time. She needs to first associate the feelings of torment and titilation. Once the two are linked subconsciously in her mind then one can be substituted for the other. She learns quickly. First Cyd canes her until he can see the stripes on her legs, then Katharine is vibrated until she cums. The next time he gives her an orgasm he makes sure to cane her all the way through it. After that the bondage becomes more and more intense with each passing orgasm. New and painful positions ensure that they are harder to achieve than the last. That doesn't mean she won't be getting off, though. It just means that they will be more intense every time.

Duration: 53:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 728kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 337.8 MB

Download Katharine Cane - Paingasm

Punished Poolside

Release Year: 2023

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside

Hazel Hypnotic - Back to the Barn

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: Arm Caning, Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Blow job, Cage Suspension, Caning, Celebrator, Chain leash, Crying, Dildo, Double Penetration, Drool, Foot Caning

Hazel Hypnotic exists to get men off. PD and Matt are there to reiterate that for her. If she can't keep their cocks hard then she is no good to anyone. That is a dangerous thing for them to think. If they need to think up a reason to keep her around the only results involve her tears. She may enjoy a little bit of pain with her sex but when these two sadists get their hands on her it is almost more than she can handle.

Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 588kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 340.6 MB

Download Hazel Hypnotic - Back to the Barn

Delirious Hunter - Hatefuck for Happiness

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Foot licking, Rough oral, Bondage, Paddling, Pain, Spanking, Blond

Something different today. Dr. Mercies was feeling down, so instead of treating Delirious, he asked to give therapy. The sweet, hot blonde tries her best to talk him through his pain, but he tells her that what he really needs is a good whore, not a bunch of talk. She kindly obliges him by doing everything he wants with her body. She sucks on all his toes and even gets his whole feet into her mouth, then eats and tongues his ass. After that, he hatefucks her rectum and does a lot of ass to mouth on her. Of course, there is plenty of rough face fucking too. There is also some hard and long spanking and paddling with an aluminum clipboard while she is held without air onto his cock. Eventually, his feelings start to improve, and he returns to his devilish self. One can only imagine what he´s going to do to her at her next therapy session, now that he´s got his mojo back.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2088kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 805.2 MB

Download Delirious Hunter - Hatefuck for Happiness