Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

All in the ass

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

Maggie Mead - Cangue

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

That block of wood around Maggie Mead's neck has a special name and an interesting history. It is called a cangue. Prisoners in some cultures would be made to wear one as a public display of the shame their crimes had brought them. It is heavy, unyielding and unwieldy. Even the act of feeding herself is impossible for as long as it is attached. What it doesn't do, though, is just as important. It does not, for instance, inhibit her tormentor in any way. PD has unfettered access to her body. He can put castration bands around her nipples and tie them to the cangue. He can cane her tits and ass freely. He can even attach her knees to the corners of the device, keeping them spread apart so that she cannot protect her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 734kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Maggie Mead - Cangue

Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire

Release Year: 2022

We open as buxom Gloria is dragged into the room where she is quickly bound hand and foot by Dominic and Jay. She squirms and wiggles but she is no match for these two men. Her elbows are lashed together, a white ballgag is jammed into her mouth and she is left to struggle on the floor. The two men return, untie her, strip off more of her clothing, rope her elbows together again and strictly hogtie their helpless captive. Sexy Stacy is next: bound to a post while trying her best to get away from the ropes and gags which will soon control her. Completely bound to the post, she is left to ponder her fate. She is then dropped to her knees (while still tied to the post) and re-gagged with a fat leather gag which effectively stifles her complaints. Sultry Sabrina is grabbed at her dressing table and soon finds herself at the mercy of two bondage-savvy intruders.

Format: real
Duration: 1:15:50
Video: 700x472, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Dreams of Desire

Clubbing

With all the family holiday obligations that have happened recently, I'm finding that I really feel like I could use some "ME" time. So, I have made up my mind- I am going to go out and dance the night away with my friends! I put on a shiny metallic blue minidress with matching panties and silver high heels and head for the door. I have the night free! Better enjoy it! But, alas! I do. It make it five feet before Johnny catches me and asks me where I'm going. I told him that I am off to enjoy some "ME" time. Well, he must disagree, because next thing I know, I am in a strict chair tie with arms secured above my head in front of the Christmas tree that still needs to be taken down. I'm given a duct tape gag and a lecture that certain things must happen before I can go have some time to myself. Like what? Taking the Christmas tree down? It's still January! Johnny must not like my attitude, because he unzips the top of my dress allowing my breasts to pop out. He then declares that my plans have changed. I might just be sitting here damsel in distressing all night rather than dancing! Same thing, right?

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 139.1 MB

Download Clubbing

Maggie Mead - Piss Breath

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: Electrical Play, Fucking Machine, Gas mask, Hitachi, Hood, Metal Bondage, Milking Machine, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Ring Gag, Shackles, Vibrato

Maggie told PD to do whatever came to mind. If she had known what kind of mind she was dealing with she would never have used those words. The last thing she sees before PD puts the hood over her face is him attaching one half of an electrical current to her toes. The circuit is completed shortly later, while she screams in the dark, by a metal wand that he can run all over her body. The chair he has her bound to is not just for decoration. The entire thing serves to make repositioning her holes as simple as possible. When he wants to fuck her face he just leans the top forward under her mouth is down at cock level. If he wants to pound her cunt he leans her back to push her pussy forward. When it is time for the fucking machine to have a turn he spins the wheel again to give it a better angle. The other devious devices PD uses are almost too fucked up to mention. The milking machine, for one, has her nipples all bent out of shape. The gas mask has her gasping for fresh air and only coming up with a foul stench that PD provided. The next time Maggie and PD get together she may be more careful about the terms of their encounter, but, judging from how much she loved what he did to her this time, I doubt it.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 724kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 293.8 MB

Download Maggie Mead - Piss Breath

Pop Quiz

Release Year: 2023

Pop quiz, Star. What is the capital of Arkansas? New Jersey? Idaho? How do you spell cunnilingus? And while we are at it, tell us more about yourself; your dreams and your nightmares. This is RealTimeBondage, Star, and our members have lots of questions. Every time you are wrong or you lie you can expect some pain to coax you toward the right answers. You did lives shows with us for Insex, so you know how this works. All of our members tell us what they want to know, what they want see, and what they want to hear and we make sure that you do it all for them, streamed live in Hi-Def.

Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pop Quiz

Jasmins Punishment - Return to Virginity - Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: German

Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lmp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lmp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jasmins Punishment - Return to Virginity - Part 2

Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

We love Spanish girl Britney! Longest arms and legs you have ever seen, and flexibility to match! Britney does not love us as much as we love her, obviously. Because every time she comes around, she gets tied in the most extreme elbow bondage positions, just because she can (not everyone can do this). Her arms are tied brutally tight, all the way together. She is hogtied and her neck is locked in a wide metal collar, making it hard to breathe. Why do we do this to Britney? Because we love her!

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Britney - extreme elbow hogtie

Caught To Be Used Part 2

Cast: Dia Zerva

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 2