Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat

Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her bdsm Master. She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian f"cking machine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.

Safe House - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.
This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.
Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is "be still," even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is "be silent," even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.
Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense induced-orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.

It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Safe House - Elise Graves

Maggie Mead - Work Camp vol.2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: Cage, Caning, Dildo, Metal Collar, Mud Pit, Pogo, Pussy Caning, Ring Gag, Shackles, Spreader Bar, Taped Fists, Thigh Caning, Vibrator, Water, Wet And Mess
Video language: English

Out behind the barn PD keeps a very special training instrument that Maggie Mead is about to become intimately familiar with. It isn't the most painful or dangerous tool in his arsenal but it leaves a hell of an impression. It is just a small tub set down into the ground with a steel grate over the top. You put your disobedient girls into the hole for a night or two and see if that straightens them out. If they still haven't learned their lesson, it is water tight for a reason. Heap on some dirt and hose her down and she will be struggling for the surface in a pool of filth in no time. Obedience needs to be tested sometimes, too. Maggie is given strict orders on how to react when PD plays with her perfectly pierced pussy. And she is told what will happen if she misbehaves. How well can she maintain her composure when all she wants to do is cum?

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 282.4 MB

Download Maggie Mead - Work Camp vol.2

Captured Nanny Part II

Things got out of hand as Boys we was always in trouble as we never knew when to stop and I think most Boys push thing to far end up in tears getting hurt or braking something you know the sort of thing like crashing a bike or throwing stones.
As in My Mums bedroom as green as I was I knew Mum had a vibratory in her side draw not like all the wonderful sex toys of today this was just smooth white plastic with batteries inside and power switch dial on the base and I kind of knew how a lady used one as me and my mates had seen VHS cassettes at one of our mates house he had found Sexy tapes, and I hope you have a sense of humour because as if you did not know what a vibrator was for it came in a box with its instructions sketch pictures of how to use it and a Warning not to be used for Anal Use Ha ha ha. (good old seventies).

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download Captured Nanny Part II

Coral Corset

Today, the squeeze is on! I thought I would just wear my sexy coral and black lace corset with satin panties and black stockings to entice Johnny into the bedroom. But, when he finds me wearing some of his favorite lingerie, he proposes a different idea. He pulls my arms together behind my back in an arm binder. Then, he secures my legs together with black leather straps. Finally, he gives me a pvc bit gag to lower the protesting. I'm afraid it would be difficult to get away or even hop over to the bedroom.....especially after he attaches my collar and lead to the leg of the love seat. At least it sounds romantic being tied to the love seat. Well, maybe I'll get what I wanted soon if I'm a good submissive. Until then, Johnny's idea isn't unbearable either!

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2101kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.5 MB

Download Coral Corset

House Of Decadence

Creative sadism at its worst! Is anything worse than a vicious, domineering woman boss? Yes! The office girls here are dominated by two of them! Stacked sadists Morgan and Janis, played by adult superstars Morgan Fairlane and Rebecca Bardoux, make sure the babes wind up with red, raw skin all over their curvy bodies.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:25
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

Download House Of Decadence

Iona Grace Subject 146

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Iona Grace Subject 146

Captured Kerry - strappado

The awesome Captured Kerry is back for more rope! She gets a full body harness and a crotch rope in thin green rope. Her boobs are tied and her elbows are pulled together. This thin rope is harsh, but you know Kerry: she loves ultra tight bondage! Her arms are pulled up in a strappado and she gets gagged with a big white ballgag. Isn't Kerry just the best?

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14519kbps

File size: 404.4 MB

Download Captured Kerry - strappado

Tyler

Cast: Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Outdoor, Torture, Suspension, Mud, Fire, Ball Gag

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

Download Tyler

Cali Logan

Cali Logan was the worst waitress I ever had. She was rude, ignored my table constantly, stood around gabbing with her friends and playing on her phone. So I figured I would teach her some manners. I grabbed her after work and tied her up good. Wrists to knees and a couple of good pieces of medical tape over her mouth. She was indignant but she deserved it. After berating her for a few minutes, I pulled her shirt down revealing her bra. I told her I was planning to take video and post it all over the internet, maybe even as a way of making money to make up for her rotten service. She wasn't happy with that but I didn't care. I finally got around to pulling down her bra revealing her breasts. That really made her mad. I also realized that she had given bad service to a few of my friends, so I decided to invite them over. By the time this night is over, she'll learn how to give good service to her customers I guarantee that.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 13683kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cali Logan