Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Boyfriend Shirt Part II

I struggled around on the bed for a bit, Which wasnt that hard since he had neglected to tie my ankles to my wrists. I really didnt know why he didnt hogtied me? But I couldnt voice my concern with the large cloth between my teeth. I was helpless. I thought Id be able to use the bed to pull my gag out of my mouth, but he used a really thick cloth and tied it really tightly behind my head.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.7 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part II

Beautiful blonde Ella Nova bound

They make them better in Texas. Ella Nova's sweet nature, lush curves and eager holes are inviting as they get, and we are more then happy to oblige. With an overload of cock. Today this sweet Southern girl gets the sexually broken treatment. It will be a day that she will not be forgetting anytime soon.
Bound down and restrained with leather belts on a custom made wooden bondage device, Ella is arched into a painful curve. Leather strips bind and swell up her youthful tits. She wears nothing but thigh high stockings, heels and baby oil. Both ends are deliciously exposed for the epic dicking down she is about to receive. We warm her up with a potent dildo⁄vibrator combination while a cock is jammed down her facepussy. Ella cums hard, fiercely, almost immediately. This slut can not help herself. She loves the dick.
Enough warm up. We pick up the pace. Time to break this bitch. The cocks are relentless, stuffing her up to the brim, never slowing down or letting her get on top of it. Her pussy and mouth are stopped up with an epic serving of dick. The orgasms and bondage do the trick as Ella slides off into sexual subspace. It is an overload while being restrained in a brutal back arch. She moans and gasps as her holes are thoroughly owned.
A final slamming home of BBC sends one last orgasm rippling though Ella's flesh. Her makeup and hair are destroyed, her eyes glazed over. Only her bondage keeps her in place as her limp body twitches. This is what sexually broken looks like. You are welcome Ella...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 773.6 MB

Download Beautiful blonde Ella Nova bound

Blue Satin Secretary Part III

As I start to struggle, I realize that this tight rope chest harness/elbow tie is inescapable. I toss back and forth on the chair I am still sitting on and effort to loosen the ropes a little to no avail. I'm worried that Johnny may never let me go today! At least I still look pleasantly perky with scarf in my mouth, blue satin shirt still tucked in neatly, blue skirt pulled up just enough to reveal my white panties underneath, lace top stockings seducing your eye downward and silver heels still pumping on the floor. I move around somewhat annoyed, but secretly very pleased, until I lose balance and slither my way to the floor losing my shoes in the tussle. Before long, Johnny comes up and removes the chair behind me, because he doesn't want to see me get hurt. He, then, returns a moment later to make my predicament a little more fun. My knees and ankles are tied tightly with rope already, but, he takes my ankles and ties them up to my wrists in a snug hogtie.

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Blue Satin Secretary Part III

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Features three hot sexy models bound, gagged and tormented in three-very different ways. Bondage superstar Claire Adams likes to get punched in the ass and chest until she has screaming orgasms. Alyssa Loren is tightly bound and played with in the Sarge's parlor, hogtied on a marble coffee table she becomes a bondage centerpiece. Last, Wenona is taken in her shower and squirms helplessly waiting her fate. Also included is a bonus slide show of each tormented bitch for your enjoyment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics Part 5

Barbara - tied up in the basement

Big boobed Barbara loves a challenge, but when she can't escape she will make a big scene. Too bad for her she couldn't get out of this bondage, she was tied to a very heavy rack in the basement with her limbs tied in four directions. A ballgag was deep inside her mouth, and Barbara struggled wildly to get free. After a while, you can see she realizes she won't be able to escape, and panic sets in. Sobbing and moaning, Barbara tired herself out. It's really amazing to watch her transformation.

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.3 MB

Download Barbara - tied up in the basement

Blue Secretary Chair Tied

I just recently realized (I'm slow...don't rub it in) that I don't have to struggle very hard to please my master. Johnmy likes it just as much if I wiggle and moan slowly and carefully in a sweet manner. Well, that's no problem! I could sit there tied up, watching tv all night like this. So, today, after working hard all day on updating and social media, I let Johnny chair toe me while I am still dresses enticingly in my royal blue satin shirt, pencil skirt, garters, stockings and high heels. He has me sit on the chair in front of the big tv and ties my legs together at the knees and ankles and then my arms behind my back with blue rope. Of course, I get a nice thick cleave gag, so I don't talk too much while I'm wiggling in front of the tv. Then, I just sit there for a while, wiggling and moaning for Johnny. I'm a good girl after all...

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 148.7 MB

Download Blue Secretary Chair Tied

Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Release Year: 2023

Damon Pierce has gone through a lot of trouble to procure a product that we will just call Liquid Fire. Unlike most similar products, instead of alternating between hot and cold this just keeps getting warmer until the burning is almost unbearable. Cherry Torn could tell it was going to be intense when he put on gloves to protect himself from the effects. All he needs to do is sit and watch while the compound reduces her to tears. The bondage is another challenge. It is so tight that it threatens to cut off her circulation. When he unties her the sensation floods back into her extremities, bringing even more pain. She screams as each coil is undone and being so securely bound has left her shaking and on edge. It is exactly the kind of experience she came looking for.

Duration: 33:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Cherry Torn, Damon Pierce.

Lavender Rayne - Empty Vessel

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Lavender Rayne
Genres: Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Whipping, Celebrator, Drool, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Fucking, Hood, Legs Spread, Metal Gag, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex

Lavender Rayne is a slut. It sets her apart from the rest of the world. Everyone needs to feel like they have a purpose, but a real slut knows what hers is without question. A slut exists to serve and please. She is not so much a person as she is a possession. Whoever owns her can control and define her. It is like being an empty vessel that PD fills with his dark desires.

Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 322.3 MB

Download Lavender Rayne - Empty Vessel