Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Angst of Ashley Part One - Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Ashley Graham was not ready for this. She thought if she was a snarky little bitch that we would just beat her a little bit and things would be even. That is not how our members saw it. They really wanted her to suffer. Instead of letting her off with a quick caning they opted to smear her cunt with one of the wicked concoctions PD keeps around his barn. When the intensity of that gets to be too much for her she can expect the more traditional punishments, but first we are going to let her sweat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download The Angst of Ashley Part One - Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

What She Came For

Release Year: 2023

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

Black and Orange Part II

Johnny pulled out the gag he got from autums sub shop. Years ago Autumn, a fellow bondage enthusiast with a a gear store, tried to creat the most effective gag. Usually if I want out of a gag, I can wiggle my head and move my jaw in such a way I can get out of it. Autums new gag kept you from doing it. I dont like it much because what you dont see is the leather mouth peace behind the panel that makes me drool and keeps me from talking. The gag is firmly in place so even if I wanted out, there would be no way. It also has those straps that go in front of my eyes, that makes me nuts. Johnny loves the way I look in it and claims the membership always wants to see me in it. Whast do you guys really think of it?

Duration: 3:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4794kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 136.1 MB

Download Black and Orange Part II

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it's me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I'm here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Pierced

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pierced

Black Negligee

I come home to find that the kitchen is sparkling clean! Hmmmm...This doesn't happen very often. Well, I find out why when I get ready to go to bed. After putting on black garter belt, pattern stockings, satin panties, baby doll nightie and black gloves, Johnny informs me that he has a surprise for me in the kitchen. When I get downstairs, he helps me up on the granite island, and proceeds to tie me up in a strict hogtie with red rope. Then, he puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. Finally, Johnny enjoys seeing me tied up, struggling, and drooling all over the clean countertop. I guess it will be my turn to clean if he ever unties me.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download Black Negligee

Birdy Dee - Ring gagged on the counter

A neat little box tie in harsh hemp rope and a tight ring gag seems to be just right for our gorgeous Scottish girl Birdy Dee! This marble counter top is icy cold, but she will never be able to get off this without hurting herself! A beautiful hogtie!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Ring gagged on the counter

Dbm Videovertrieb

Release Year: 2022

The opener gives a titillating insight into the eroticism that awaits as a latex basque-clad honey with thigh length boots is smoking a cigar while a masked slave tenderly licks her hairy pussy. Encouraged by a suited stud, the masked beauty turns her attention to his cock whilst her own pussy is licked and fingered and deflowered with a fist. Another stud moves to her ass and sneaks in behind to give her a slow and deep double penetration.

Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Dbm Videovertrieb