Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

RTB Lila Katt - It Part Two

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

The snowballs have frozen Lila to the bone. She needs to warm up. The heater isn't doing it fast enough so Lila is told to move around. She's given exercises to do until she's warn out.
The jumping jacks weren't good enough so bells are attached to her cunt and she's made to do more. Each time she jumps the bells ring out.
Lila has a cute little pussy and everyone wants to use it. Dee straps on her giant black cock and rams it home while Lila swings back and forth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download RTB Lila Katt - It Part Two

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Video language: German

Der Meister des femininen Leidens ist wieder da! Ingo LeGrand und sein Waffenbruder Björn der Morgenstern geben sich heute in ihrer bereits bekannten Heilanstalt dem Studium der weiblichen Erziehung hin. Zwei für ihre Widerstandsfähigkeit bekannte SM-Jüngerinnen demonstrieren eindrucksvoll die Möglichkeiten des menschlichen Körpers als Objekt. Weithin hallend gellen die Schreie der Gepeinigten durch die alten Mauern.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:15
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Demütigung in der Heilanstalt Part 2

Black Bustier Part I

Soon after moving into our brand new house, we decided that it needed to see some serious bondage action. We proceeded to quickly introduce every room, including the garage, to this very fine art. On this particular day, I am wearing my well worn black PVC bustier with matching satin string bikini panties, Cuban heel stockings and high heels. Johnny leads me into our not yet cluttered garage and as predicted, ties me up. I am tied at the wrists and ankles with rope and, then, my arms are pulled up behind me in a challenging strapado. Johnny employs a spreader bar attached to my ankles to keep me on my toes, so to speak. Finally, I am given a thick black over the mouth gag that gives way to a fetching cleave gag in no time as I struggle about. Johnny stands by as I twirl around in my pivoted strapdado and make bondage goddess appear to be the ideal gig!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.3 MB

Download Black Bustier Part I

Boyfriend Shirt Part III

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part III

Bathed in Warm Light

Mina wears a pink and white realise swimsuit and white thigh high socks. She is bound tightly with her elbows in a criss cross pattern and a crotch rope connected to her wrists. Her elbows and arms become useless as the bondage is so tight and unforgiving, she ends up hogtied and helpless.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

Download Bathed in Warm Light

Bliss - by RopeMarks

Beautiful Bliss tied up by one of the best riggers in the world! A big thanks to RopeMarks for shooting and rigging this set! Bliss is suspended in ropes, and she really gets into the zone. She is enjoying every minute of this beautiful bondage session! Don't miss it!

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

Download Bliss - by RopeMarks

Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

Poor Birdy Dee! She is lost in some huge blue archives, tied palms out with blue ropes and gagged with a blue ballgag. This is some very intense and tight rope bondage! Birdy Dee is looking for a way out, but she is very lost, and she can not call for help.

Duration: 4:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 187.6 MB

Download Birdy Dee - Lost in the archives

It's Not About You

Video language: English

Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?

Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download It's Not About You