Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kay Kardia high

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia high

Garage Night Out

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

Little Lanta - Sybian and red cow milker (2023)

Cast: Little Lanta
Genres: BDSM

Little Lanta is the cutest girl, but also the naughtiest! The farmer had her waiting in the barn, handcuffed and ready for her session, but when he left her alone for a minute, Lanta slipped her hands to the front (she's flexible!) and started exploring the farm. She played with the controls of the sybian, and the red cow milker, and was running around handcuffed just having fun until the farmer caught her again. She was quickly collared and handcuffed behind her back again. The farmer pushed her onto the sybian, turning the vibration up immediately. Lanta needs to learn her place. It was time for a hard session with orgasm training, nipple sensitizing, the powerful red cow milker, and even nipple clamps after milking (Lanta's worst fear). Maybe this will teach her to behave!

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Little Lanta - Sybian and red cow milker (2023)

Hang Tight

This week brings us Ashley Graham, and with her, yet another fine young Damsel enters the DungeonCorp fold. She's a supremely busty vixen with an immaculate body. We've got her bound on the floor in an intricate tie as we watch her struggle, and try as she might, we've got her exactly where we want her. We loosen her ties, but only to reposition her in a back-bend, where we take the opportunity to press the vibe against that lovely pussy. In this precarious position, Ashley had better hang tight as we toy with her clit and push her into a blistering orgasm and beyond.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.1 MB

Download Hang Tight

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer

The Truth About Part 1

Performer of the Year Bobbi Star is the enigmatic. Now fully committed to her life of submission, she accepts every erotic dare and every wet, willing partner her lover chooses. When an old lover returns to the inner circle and a newer slave enters the scene, O's obedience is once again put to the test. But is the slave... or is she the master?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:20
Video: 624x352, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 696.7 MB

Download The Truth About Part 1