Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

Download Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

Home Alone

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Home Alone

Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 4 - Katharine Cane

We have been with Katharine Cane for a while now and our time is almost up. We can't let her go, though, without having our grand finale. That means we are going to push a couple of her limits to see which one will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure. The same thing happens when we decide to give her some stripes with the canes. She takes the pain with the kind of enthusiasm that is just so hard to find.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 4 - Katharine Cane

Orgasm Hostages

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages

Rights Vigilante Turns the Equestrian into a Pony - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Riley's handcuffs are removed and her arms are bound with a leather arm binder. She is gagged with a rubber bit gag complete with tongue port. The man has her stand as it's time for her exercises. He walks to opposite ends of the room and calls her. She carefully steps in the direction of his voice. After several rounds of this, he leads her to the center of the room and orders her to prance in place. She does as instructed. After that he orders her to jump up and down. After this he orders her to turn in a circle. He sits back and watches as she does this. Exercise time is over and he grabs her and leads her out the door to the stable.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 725.5 MB

Download Rights Vigilante Turns the Equestrian into a Pony - Part 4

Jackiebound part 424

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
As soon as she has left the house, you figure out where you put that darn rope. Then, you make sure you have the right amounts and it is all ready for when she gets home. Of course, you may not be as prepared as Johnny with an electric hoist in the ceiling. But, I am sure you can find some spot above her head that you can use to tie her arms to.
When your girl arrives home, you surprise her from behind (whether you are wearing a black ski mask at the time is up to you). You grab her and take her to the spot you have all prepared for her. She gets her arms tied behind her back with rope and then strapado to the anchor point you have found. And then of course (since I am told it is not bondage if there is not a gag) she gets a black cloth gag.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

Download Jackiebound part 424

Jackie Bound part 424

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

Download Jackie Bound part 424

Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Release Year: 2023

Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex. Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cyd Black - Spread and Exposed

Brooke Johnson

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Sexually Broken is back at it again with Resurgence. Two dicks, one babe, bondage and rough sex. Brooke is a tall, skinny and stunning, taking two dicks for the first time. She is bound in six different positions and brutally fucked. Bound to a symbian and to cum while drooling all over herself. The guys help themselves to exploring her body. Completely helpless, at the mercy of Jesse and Steve, she is to do what she is told.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 927.9 MB

Download Brooke Johnson