Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 1

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Crying, Zapper

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 1

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Machine Head - Calico

After spending time locked in a cavert, a triangular metal device used in English dungeons young, tender Calico is seated on a bed of spikes. Mr. Pogo gives her a morning fuck, first in the cunt then the ass. Afterward, cold metal plugs her ass. A whip hits her pussy, then a vibrator on her clit. After all of that, Calico begs to come, but PD pulls the vibrator away. Not today, he says. He walks away.
Humiliation follows humiliation. She's exercised, led around by the mouth a metal gag with chain attached. She creeps about like some kind of animal. Then it's cocksucking practice. Calico ends up with a face smeared with drool.
All that came before has been a method, a preparation for the coup de grace, a new gizmo fresh from the mind of PD. Calico's locked in a wooden box. Only her head sticks out. Screw clamps, hooks, and tighteners press, stretch, and manipulate her head and face. The vibrator returns, pressing against her pussy. This time she comes but unwisely doesn't tell him.
PD exacts his revenge. The vibrator runs at high speed. Calico makes sounds of distress. He plugs her mouth and leaves.

Format: real
Duration: 30:33
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 98.9 MB

Download Machine Head - Calico

Gabbie And The Anal Nurse

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Sarah Stern, Gabie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Nurse

Gabie failed to turn up for her vaccination. The school nurse is unhappy as this means the vaccine has been unrefrigerated and was not used. It is the school's policy that all pupils must be vaccinated. Gabie is told that she will now have to pay for a further vaccine or be expelled. She asks if there is an alternative and the nurse states that there is. Provided she passes a medical examination, she can be given the vaccine in suppository form. A reluctant Gabie agrees to this, she is stripped and examined. Her temperature is taken anally and the nurse inserts her latex gloved finger into the poor girls bottom. This is a humiliating and painful procedure and it's going to get worse. Two large suppositories are pushed high into her bottom before she is spanked hard. To add to her embarrassment the nurse puts her in a diaper and sends her back to class.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 976.7 MB

Download Gabbie And The Anal Nurse

Red Riding Hood on the Cross Part I

The big bad wolf has Red in his fluffy paws and it is clear what he must do! He grabs some rope from Granny's shed and takes her over to the St Andrew's cross and strings her up. I had no idea that Granny was so kinky! After Red is securely attached to the cross, the wolf pops a big red (fitting, huh?) ball gag in her mouth. She struggles around. But, she's half annoyed and half curious. What else is Granny hiding in her cottage. Red would tap her ruby red heels together if they weren't spread so far apart, but escape is unlikely, so enjoy her sensuous predicament. I think we'll all be looking for hideouts in the woods if this is the consequence!

Duration: 5:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 16197kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 636.3 MB

Download Red Riding Hood on the Cross Part I

Bella Rossi BaRS show continues with rough fucking & drooling BBC deepthroat

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

The action continues without a shred of mercy on Bella Rossi's live BaRs show. You never give them a chance to collect themselves here at Sexuallybroken, it is all about dicking them down until their brains melt into soup. Bella's brains appear to have left the building a while ago. Bella Rossi, Matt Williams, Maestro, Jack HammerBound in a doggy style position that perfectly displayed her booming butt and tightly bound breasts, both ends of Bella are wide open for access and ripe for the plucking. And pluck them we do. We have not one but three cocks for her greedy holes today... In an unrelenting deconstruction by dick, we tag team down her holes as Bella moans and drools and cums, her glassy eyes showing just how far gone into sexual subspace she has gone. A content pleased smile is plastered wide across her beaming face. We aren't even sure we could call this sexually broken. Bella is simply enjoying herself way too much. She looks like a cat full of cream. Well, the show isn't done yet. Let's throw one more position at her and see how she handles it. Stay tuned!

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 698.1 MB

Download Bella Rossi BaRS show continues with rough fucking & drooling BBC deepthroat

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3