Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Slave Girl Scene 2

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

They will do as they are told no matter how perverse without any complaints, meet the Slave Girl. More slaves subject themselves to spanking, bondage, candle wax, whipping, electro-shock and much more from merciless Mistresses.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:26
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1038kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Slave Girl Scene 2

London River - Fuck my ass, fuck my head (extreme!)

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: London River
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Nasty cum play, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Crying, Endurance challenge, face pain, Face slapping, Facesitting, fear, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling, Pain, Punishment, Screamin

London is a hardcore masochist and sick bitch who comes from getting boned in the ass and being challenged. So she came to the Assylum, and Dr. Mercies gave her the extremely hard treatment she craved. This is a 1 hour 15 minute session of rough anal sex, ass to mouth, face fucking, ass eating, physical punishment, and mental sadism. Good luck finding anything like this anywhere else. Others fake it, we make it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download London River - Fuck my ass, fuck my head (extreme!)

Hanging Out

This outfit was actually a little hard to coordinate. Johnny really wanted to pull together lingerie in royal blue for a set, but had to go to several different websites and really piece it together. I mean, we have done light blue multiple times. It was time for a darker hue. At any rate, we accomplished: blue panties, bra, garter belt, stockings, heels, gloves and ball gag. Which really only leaves us one thing to do next....tie me up, so you can watch me struggle and drool. Also, per fan request: more of the back side of the satin panties. You're welcome!

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Hanging Out

Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

Matt has brought Rain DeGrey home from a long car ride and, like most people; she is probably looking forward to a warm shower and a soft bed. That is a pretty stupid expectation, though, when you are being transported in the back of a van. When pigs want to relax and cool off they wallow in the mud. If it is good enough for them it is better than Rain deserves. It is disgusting and humiliating to roll around in filth, but it is sexy as hell to watch when Rain does it. Her time in the silo is a real treat. PD and Matt both want to use her and before they decide to take turns they put her through a brutal double team. Matt wants Rain's holes, and PD wants to make her suffer. Every inch of her is going to be sore. She does eventually get that shower she has been waiting for. It comes to her from a garden hose while she is strapped to the side of the silo. And, as if the freezing cold water wasn't enough, we have her poor little pussy split open on wooden wedge. The way it pushes her clit forward means the hose can focus directly on it. The icy cold blast has her sobbing and every time she opens her mouth to protest she has to deal with a jet right down her throat. No day is complete without a new twist on an old favorite device. Rain sucks dick like a pro but complains too much that her neck gets tired. We found a way to fix that. Mount a fucking machine to the back of her head and put an open-mouth gag in her face and she is ready to provide pleasure whenever you want. It is a brutal experience, overall, and Rain loved every second of it. While listening to her describe the events of the day you can hear how hot they made her. She considers suffering for us a badge of honor and it really shows.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 758.8 MB

Download Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

Degraded And Bound

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Penny and her husband Tim have a fun new game they like to play. At least Tim finds it fun. His fetish is to bring home guys from work, or the gym, or the bar and record them fucking Penny. This video features a really nasty dude with a sadistic streak who loves seeing Pennys mouth on his cock. Like an obedient wife, Penny indulges her husband's fantasy and the strangers kink. After warming him up with a blowjob, the stranger fucks her from behind, and then blindfolds her and reinserts his cock into her mouth. The stranger gets more aggressive, binding her with plastic wrap and roughly fingering her wet pussy. After messing around with her, he is ready to finish with her, and Penny sucks him off before he jacks his load across her face.

Duration: 1:06:43
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 788.0 MB

Download Degraded And Bound

Ava, Mistress Irony

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download Ava, Mistress Irony

Kendra Heart, Maria Jade - The Yellow Fuck Road

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kendra Heart, Maria Jade
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Gaping, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting

Hot and kinky Kendra Heart and Maria Jade visited Dr. Mercies for a brutal anal adventure with some hard domination. So he created a special roleplay session for them, with Kendra as Whorothy and Maria as her dog HoHo. This epic 75-minute scene has tons of ass-to-mouth and , all kinds of deep and nasty rimming, piss play, cum swapping, and more. Just as importantly, it has a psychological intensity you don´t get anywhere else. Oh, and a human cyclone. This scene has that too. Enjoy these wonderful girls. We sure did.

Duration: 1:15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2884kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kendra Heart, Maria Jade - The Yellow Fuck Road

Water, Fire

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.

Duration: 1:32:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 904.7 MB

Download Water, Fire