Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Red Corset

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

Sound Effects Part Two - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.

Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.9 MB

Download Sound Effects Part Two - Rain DeGrey

Goddess Athena Part I

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Goddess Athena Part I

Luna Dawn

Looks like the neighbors left for the weekend. Luna decides that she is going to break into their house. She puts on her shiny tight cat suit, and gets ready to go over. Luna has no problem getting into the house, she begins checking out all the valuables. To her surprise someone is home!! They ambush Luna and hand over mouth her until she's asleep! When she awakes she is bound and gagged! She is now a prisioner and struggles, begs, and pleads for him to let her go!!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Luna Dawn

Happy 2021

Even though we have hung a new calendar on the wall and determined to have a better 2021 than 2020, there is still just one problem. We are creatures of social distancing now. Parties and large gatherings have lost their luster. Even on New Year's Eve. At any rate, Johnny bought me this metallic, shiny blue dress a while ago, hoping that the world would be in a much better place. So, that we could hit the town and celebrate in style. It's a good thing that knowing Johnny, he has an alternative plan in mind. He never lets a good dress or occasion go to waste.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Happy 2021

Brutalmaster Nice Exclusive Perfect Magic Sweet Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

First of all, leanhim is a slut, that goes without saying -she will pretty much do anything with anyone, especially when she is told to perform. But we wanted to make sure she knew exactly what a piece of meat she is.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 16 files.

Download Brutalmaster Nice Exclusive Perfect Magic Sweet Collection. Part 3.

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

Red Negligee

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Red Negligee