Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Body & Soul

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Body and soul Alysha Laine becomes in her surreal dream of two strangers, slipped out ladies active a little bit extraterrestrial, and in his research laboratory brought. Both women vergnugen itself with Alysha Laine and test her loading capacity.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Body & Soul

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Grey Dress

I am not sure if I ever told you guys this, but Johnny sometimes just really likes to chair tie and watch me wiggle while he does other things. Mostly he prefers it when I am dressed as a secretary, but he seems to like it when I am wearing a dress as well. Who am I kidding? Any chance to tie me up and gag me, no matter what I am wearing, and he is in!
So, tonight, I am wearing a gray knit dress with garter belt, nude stockings, silver high heels and pink/white striped silk panties. Johnny ties my legs apart to the backless chair (this way he gets a really nice upskirt shot) and my arms behind my back with rope. Then, I get mouth packing and a thick duct tape gag. And the result, Johnny just watches me wiggle and moan for a bit. You can watch it too!

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

Download Grey Dress

Iona Grace

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

"Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine." This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.

Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Iona Grace

Grey Secretary

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Grey Secretary