Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Houseofgord - Ponygirl Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

Gord's tractor was in the shop for it's annual tune up so we decided to put Sierra Cirque on the Saddle Fuck and combine it with the Pony Cart. Femcar made the perfect pony to pull this ponygirl-powered fucking machine. Horny Sierra was in for the ride of her life when Russell decided to take them offroad.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14429kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Houseofgord - Ponygirl Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

The excitement has just begun for me as I hastily finish my self tie. My legs are now tied together at the knees and ankles with black rope, hands above head to the headboard, and I have a black satin cleave gag in place. I lay back in the bed and close my eyes awaiting Johnny's return to the bedroom. I grow restless as I wait and shiver a little bit as my red satin nightgown and thong are not keeping me warm enough on top of the covers. When Johnny finally comes to the bedroom, he is indeed surprised and impressed with the rope work I have done. Of course, he decides to let me stay tied up a while, as he may have plans for me later. :) With a smile on his face, he covers me with the blanket and gives me a quick kiss good night. Good night Jackie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

Red Turtle Neck Dress

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress

Spanked On Her Fucking Machine - spankingsarah

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Sarah Stern, Gabie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, FuckingMachine

Gabie is an ambitious young lady. She wants to earn money and knows that her best asset is her sexy tight young body. She has been doing web camming for quite some time. She is dressed in her school uniform and riding her fucking machine when her Landlady arrives. Sarah cannot believe what she is seeing and feels that a good hard spanking is in order. Gabie goes to get off the fucking machine, but Sarah feels that the show must go on. Gabie is told to continue fucking herself but with Sarah in control of the speed and smacking her bare bottom at the same time.

Duration: 12:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 642.2 MB

Download Spanked On Her Fucking Machine - spankingsarah

Lessons of Pain

Video language: English

The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Lessons of Pain

Taboo Teens In Jail

Video language: English

Caught and subjected to the discipline they so eagerly crave, these nubile young women find out what it means to be kept a woman and to serve in anticipation of punishment. These girls may think they have lives outside of their submissive roles here in this Master/Dom world, but they have another thing cumming. Watch as they get flogged and persuaded to suck some mean cock. Masters be damned!

Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2004kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Taboo Teens In Jail