Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Lazy Housewife Summer Disciplined - Part 1

Summer has been very lazy for the past few months and her husband has had enough. He works 12 hours a day and Summer's only responsibilities are keeping the house clean, laundry, and cooking. She has not been doing any of them satisfactorily as of late. She's been out partying until 4am and then sleeping until 2pm. He's had enough. He tells her to meet him at his shop as he plans on taking her out to a nice dinner. The clip starts with her coming through a door and then up several flights of steps and then down several long halls. She knows she's in trouble when she enters the shop. He grabs her by her hair and walks her over to a 4x4 wooden post and makes her face it. He grabs her arms and pulls her wrists behind her back. He orders her to spread her legs. He then binds her wrists. He uses another length of rope to tie her wrists up high on the post, pulling her arms up cruelly. He ties her at the waist as well. He stands back and admires his handy work, before grabbing a leather belt. He folds it in half and whips Summer's ass. She twists and lets out a deep breath. She wasn't ready for that. He whips her several more times. Summer still has to much movement for his liking, so he ties her legs apart to the table butted up against the post. He lifts her skirt, spanks her with his hand for a while before picking up the belt again. You can tell by her expressions that she is not enjoying herself at all. Now it's time for the belt again. Even though she is bound pretty tight, she is very flexible and still manages quite a bit of movement as she squirms as the whippings continue. He eventually grabs her by her hair and continues whipping her ass with the belt. Her knees drop and her breathing gets heavier. She starts making promises to be better, but he's been through this before. Whipping and spanking Summer just doesn't work, so this is just the beginning. He has something else in mind. He stops for a minute to collar Summer... it's not really a collar, but an old hospital leather ankle restraint. It fits her neck just barely. Her face immediately turns a bit purple. He continues whipping her with the leather strap. She eventually starts whimpering. He decides to start phase 2 of her discipline. He unties her ankles and her waist. He turns her around and locks her collar to a solid steel pipe, so she can't get away as he binds her further. He rips open her shirt and then yanks her strapless bra down. He grabs some rope and starts binding her. The rest of the clip is of Summer being roped up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lazy Housewife Summer Disciplined - Part 1

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Ariel is left to endure her bondage for a while. She whimpers and can not move at all, but even breathing tightens the clamps. I eventually return with a leather strap. I whip her cunt, inner thighs, her tits, and even her armpits. It is not that the strap is especially harsh, but Ariel twitches and jerks which causes the clamps to tighten. I slowly untie her, groping her sore tits and nipples, as I do. I sit her up on the table and tie her arms behind her back in a reverse prayer position. The ball gag comes out and is replaced with her own panties and another random pair as the ones she was wearing were not enough to completely stuff her mouth. Many wraps of microfoam tape seal them in nicely. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 2

Pain is Pleasure

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mei Mara, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English

Mei is into it all and the more brutal the better. She knows that pleasure is meaningless without the pain to go with it. She does not just want to please Sister Dee. She wants Sister Dee to be able to revel in it all. Every time Mei recoils from the pain, every time she cries out for more or for mercy, it is all for Sister Dee to enjoy. There is no promise of rewards, just a chance to make her new mistress happy.

Duration: 53:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 606.0 MB

Download Pain is Pleasure

Donovan's Test - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I bind Donovan's arms in a reverse prayer position, before I stuff her mouth with a shop rap and tape it in place with many wraps of microfoam. She is then placed on the ground and soon thereafter hogtied, with her hair and crotchrope incorporated into the tie. Donovan looks mighty fine in her stringent hogtie... I leave her to endure her bondage for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 27:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 620.4 MB

Download Donovan's Test - Part 3

Maggie Mead Rosebud

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd went to the store and he almost left thinking they didn't have anything to keep him busy for the night. Then he saw Maggie Mead in the parking lot and knew he had to have her. She didn't have a price tag so Pd just packed her up, threw her in a cart and brought her home. Now it is time to give this new toy a test.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

Download Maggie Mead Rosebud

Russian Slaves Scene 83

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Russian Slaves 83 gives you a glimpse into male on female fantasy domination with an all Russian cast. The movie revolves around two naughty girls who been caught acting up in their village and who are now in need of some serious discipline! The two blonde girls are taken out of their homes and led to the woods, where they are each tied to a tree and receive a healthy caning right on their pretty derrieres!

Duration: 45:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Russian Slaves Scene 83

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... Chrissy is now seated. She waits nervously for what's to come next. Her ballgag is soon unstrapped and she is shown a large cleaning sponge. Yep, it is going in her mouth. It is then taped in with clear tape. (Chrissy is unable to wear this gag for long) The guards enjoy gagging her so they remove the sponge gag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. The guards continue to add more rope to her bondage. They also continue to and grope her as well. As Eric binds her elbow, JJ cuts away at Chrissy's pretty red sweater dress exposing her pretty tits. Soon after, they Chrissy onto the cold, hard concrete floor where they plan to Hogtie her. Eric poses with her for pics for a while. Then he gets out more rope for the hogtie. Chrissy winces and moans as her ankles are drawn up and tied off to her upper back. She is left on her side. She can barely move at all at this point. After a while of whimpering and moaning JJ jumps in and poses with her bound captive as Eric takes a few snapshots. At the end of the clip Eric grabs her hair tie and explains that tying her Hair to her feet is the last part before the interrogation will begin... The clip ends as he is doing this.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 2