Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 1

After looking at previews of my work Erynn decided she wanted to give it a try. The clip starts with me leading her in by her hair. She is in distress from the 1st second. I have her put her arms behind her back and she eagerly complies. After I have her arms somewhat secure, I attach the rope around her neck overhead. I continue binding her upper body, occasionally stopping to grope her and smack her ass. Erynn is obviously very sensitive, as I have never seen anyone react so violently to being bound, lol. I add a tight crotchrope and proceed to bind her thighs in multiple places.Erynn grimaces in pain with every little pinch. I should mention that she has never worn heels before, let alone heels as high as the ones SHE picked out. She thought they looked "cool", but she was soon regretting her decision. After her thighs are tightly bound, I turn her around and grab and smack her ass a few more times. I finally remove the neck rope and sit her in a chair. By this point she can barely stand, and I don't want her falling. I add more rope to her upper body as well as tightening up her crotchrope a little more. I get out more rope and tie her legs below the knees in multiple places. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 1

Serious Business

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

We don't allow any goofing off on the INSEX set. We are very serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.
London warns that if OT uses his angry voice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Serious Business

ITA - Renee

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download ITA - Renee

Kristina Rose - Lovely Little Liar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Kristina is determined to play coy and mysterious.

She refuses to openly admit her bondage fantasies and how much she secretly enjoys it.

On the floor, gagged and bound in a brutally simple hogtie, exposed and vulnerable, her body gives her away.

She gets soaking wet as she strains against the ropes pulling her head back by the neck and hair.

Later, secured in a severe kneeling slave position, she is helpless to stop herself from orgasming over and over from the mix of pleasure and pain she experiences.

The lips on her face may have lied but the ones between her legs told the truth.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Kristina Rose - Lovely Little Liar

Body Play

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Body Play

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 1

Ariel is on her back laying on a table. Her wrists are tied together and pulled back above her head and tied off to a post. Her ankles are bound and tied off to the table. She seems very nervous for some reason? I ballgag her before groping her stretched out body for a bit. Her ballet slippers are removed, before I crotchrope her. The crotchrope is attached to an overhead hoist, so I can keep tightening it as I see fit. I get it plenty tight for now...in the mean time, I whip her tits with a split leather strap. Ariel's nervousness seems to subside as the yelps, moans, and mmmpphs take over. I untie her ankles and tie her legs apart wide utilizing a spreader bar, which is tied off to the table as well. I clamp her nipples and then pull them tight before tying them off to the post behind her. I snip off her panties and put them aside for a gag later. I run my hands over her outstretched body, before administering a few hard and sudden smacks to her inner thighs. More tit whipping ensues. Ariel's nervousness returns when I start hammering nails into the table between her legs. It is all ok... I just need a few places to tie off her labia clamps, before I tighten her crotchrope. Ariel is already begging and we are just getting started. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 434.6 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 1

Fit teen Hope gets torture challenge

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Now is the time of sentence of 50 canes on butt and pussy. Slave girl Hope is hopelessly waiting for her punishment on her fours. A lovely vulnerable cunt is just before you. She knows that she is not a good girl and many times desperately begs Dr. Lomp for forgiveness. Yet caning pain not passes, she faces electro torture challenge. Watch her shocked on her wet pussy and asshole, stirring and screaming under unbearable pain.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fit teen Hope gets torture challenge