Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

Chrissy Daniels is trespassing and snooping around on private property. She enters an "Authorized Personnel Only" Area and tries to open locked doors. The security staff, consisting of Eric and JJ Plush, is watching her on the cameras though and they are waiting for her. Poor Chrissy is grabbed by Eric. He grabs her with 1 arm and clamps his hand over her mouth with his other. They take turns groping her and pulling her hair as they position her and tie her wrists behind her back. They crotchrope her and also tie her ankles leaving a few inches between them. Now that Chrissy is restrained and gagged they tie another rope to her crotchrope and start leading her down the hallway. Eric smacks her ass to get her moving while JJ pulls on the crotchrope leash. Once they arrive at the incarceration area, they tie her crotchrope overhead and then tie the back of it off to a post. Now she can't go forward or backwards. Eric grabs several bundles of rope and starts tying Chrissy's legs. He wraps foot after foot of rope very tightly. He explains that Chrissy will need to be interrogated and that the mental and physical trauma of so much rope will aid in this. If they were to interrogate her now, she would just lie. He also explains that by using rope when apprehending trespassers, he saves himself the burden of carrying many pounds of heavy chains and handcuffs. Not carrying this extra weight can be the difference in a foot chase. JJ continues to and grope or frisk Chrissy as the ropes are applied. When he is satisfied with her leg bindings, they release the overhead ropes and sit her in a chair. this is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Security Guards Hogtied and Gagged me - Part 1

Hobble Skirt - Dixon Mason

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Many women will tolerate pain for a short time if the money is right. Dixon doesn't give a fuck about the money. Sure she gets paid like any other model, but she's a true masochist. When you inflict pain, her eyes glaze over and her pussy becomes soaking wet. Without pain Dixon's vagina remains dry and the rest of Dixon is bored, frustrated and unhappy.
As Dixon is a key member of the staff here, we simply cannot have her wandering around bored, frustrated and unhappy. She might take out her frustrations on the rest of us. The path is clear. She must have all holes stuffed with inflatable dildos, arms bound, legs hobbled, body whipped and tits clamped. Only then, and after she is made to orgasm repeatedly, will the sexual tension finally begin to ebb from her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hobble Skirt - Dixon Mason

IR Cherry Torn - Hole

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.
Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download IR Cherry Torn - Hole

Hannah's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. hannah has been ungagged for far to long. I remedy that with a huge red ballgag. I then make her hobble over and under the cable stretched across the room. I retie her crotchrope up to a pulley attached to it. Her hair is tied back and hannah is ordered to walk to the wall and turn around. Once she gets close the crotchrope tightens as there is no play in the cable near the wall. She struggles and finally makes it and manages to get turned around... very amusing! Once she makes it back, I remove her ballgag and prepare her for the next portion of her test. I pull up the hogtie bench, pick her up and plant her face down on it. I then start tying her to it. Its not long and she is bound and arched nicely. I stuff her mouth with a rag and tape it in. A nylon is slipped over her head and more tape is added. She's left to struggle for a bit. Nipple clamps and a padlock weight are next. As she struggles, the clamp on her right tit eventually slides off. The weight is now hanging off just her left nipple. It eventually slides off as well. I return to grope and pinch her now sore nipples. I then have some fun slapping and poking her with a thin bamboo stick. She also gets some hard ass slaps as well. I eventually remove her hood and gag and the clip ends shortly after. at the end of the clip I've added a deleted scene of hannah being gagged with a huge purple ball.

Duration: 30:46

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 2

Back for More

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

314 has no love for this. She has been at the mercy of Sister Dee before and the experience is never a gentle one. Things do not even start off easily. In the beginning her mouth is going to be the focal point but by the end her tits will have taken more of a punishment than she could have ever imagined. SD has some vicious clover clamps and they are going to leave their marks for sure.

Duration: 59:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download Back for More

Schmerz Nach Noten

Release Year: 2023

Lady Domenika ruby gives a music teacher like they in beech stands. With unusual education methods she teaches her constantly ill-behaved s not only the right flute tones, but also how they endure obediently pains for the Mrs. teacher and get her desire. And then thus blond Lola also gets her durable digressing in daydreamings with the flute in the tender cunt driven out.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:10
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps

File size: 605.8 MB

Download Schmerz Nach Noten

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Enchantress Sahrye Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Enchantress Sahrye is now seated on a chair. I order her to struggle for us, and she does. After a bit I return and bind her tits with twine. I manhandle her a bit more as I add a little more rope. I then remove her ballgag and replace it with 2 pairs of large satin panties. I put her on the floor and order her to struggle for us once again. After a while I hogtie her as she has to much movement for my liking. I leave her on her stomach for a while, but eventually put her on her side. I leave her to endure her bondage. When I come back, I hood her with a nylon and add more tape. I then spend some time playing with her bound tits as I tug on her crotchrope. I leave her to struggle once again. I return, yet once again and roll her back on her stomach. I notice that her head could be pulled back a bit further so I untie the nylon and tighten it up some. She's left to struggle on her stomach. I have one more surprise, so I roll her back on her side and clamp her nipples with some nasty little utility clamps. She yelps and I believe starts cursing at me, but I really can't say for sure as her gag is quite effective. I leave her to endure her ultra strict bondage for a while longer. I return for the last time. I remove her hood and gag. She begs me to remove the clamps. I get a nice reaction as I do. I then play with her sore nipples before I release her from her hogtie.

Duration: 39:35

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Hogtied - Part 2

Jasper Blue

Cast: Jasper Blue, James

In this custom clip order, James sternly punishes me for spending too much money shopping with friends. He roughly uses my holes and spanks me with his hands and his belt while I try to squirm away. My ass gets redder and redder until James empties his load deep into my mouth!

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7409kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jasper Blue

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 1

Brenda and Hannah Sweet find themselves wearing nothing but pantyhose. Yes they are even wearing pantyhose on their upper bodies as shirts. They are cruelly zip tied to chairs as well. They start to yell. Soon they hear a door slam and Dr. Cupcakes walks in. He wastes no time muffling their futile yells for help. A nylon stocking is applied to Hannah's head and then a ball gag is strapped securely in place. Brenda soon gets the same treatment. He then ties a rope around Hannah's neck. He cuts the zip ties binding her to the chair. He makes her stand and then attaches the rope to a bar overhead. Brenda gets the same treatment, but before she does, Dr. Cupcakes removes her ballgag and stuffs a dirty old shop rag in her mouth. Black tape seals it in. Now both girls are standing still ziptied and neckroped. If one girl falls she will teeter the overhead bar and tighten her friends neckrope. To make things more difficult, he tapes both of their ankles up. He then orders them to walk in a circle. They hesitate so he slaps their asses Hard. Struggling to turn in a circle in heels, without falling for His and your enjoyment, seems like a better option than receiving more ass slaps so they proceed. When they have finally done a 360 and have returned to their start positions, he clip ends.

Duration: 16:36

File size: 744.6 MB

Download 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 1