Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Lila in Red Lila Katt

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Lila Katt, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Dee is going to play with someone today and prissy, pampered sluts need not apply. She wants someone she can do anything to. Lila Katt is perfect for her. There are no limits and no requests. If Dee decides Lila and her little cunt would look so much hotter with a cattle prod buried deep inside then there will be only one outcome. Lila has no choice and no freedom and she seems to be better off without them anyway. Dee will give her everything she needs; boundaries and bondage, pain and pleasure, control and consequences. The game is as sexual as it is sadistic.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 550.6 MB

Download Lila in Red Lila Katt

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I remove my thick heavy leather belt and use it to strap PJ's ass over and over as she mmmpphs and yelps into her gag. I'm far from done with her though...I leave her in her pole bondage and clamped as I bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. Once done, I release her from the post and seat her. I then wrap black tape over her gag to tighten it and make it more effective. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 398.3 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 2

My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 1

This was my very first shoot with Ariel, shot back in 2016 or may 2017?. She is coming back in Feb, so I thought now was a good time to finally get this video edited. I waited because I tried a few things with Ariel that I normally would not have done, and my work in this vid is a little shoddy, lol. Ariel looks and acts incredibly sexy in this series though and that more than makes up for my bad day.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 371.1 MB

Download My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 1

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Punish Her - Lotus

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.
On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 326.5 MB

Download Punish Her - Lotus

Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Once on the coffee table rest your feet on her as you watch the movie. After a bit slap her tits and enjoy her squeals and yelps. Much better than nagging. Flip her on her stomach and put her in a snug hogtie. I even might wrap her face with rope and tie her head back. After a while, you might want a different view. In that case I'd flip her back on her side. Now we can really see how tight her crotchrope is. Time to relax, put up your feet and enjoy the movie... and don't forget to stay hydrated!

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 293.3 MB

Download Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 2

Bondage With Ryah Part 2

Release Year: 2023

Ryah continues her session with Sir B. Part two starts off with Sir B. dousing parts of Ryahs body with and lighting it up on fire with a violet wand,
Ryah is then moved to the stocks where she endures hellish nipple clamps and is flogged. Next she is wrapped in plastic wrap and her immobile ass is caned, soon Ryah has her head stuffed in a leather hood taking away her sight on whats going to happen next.

Duration: 55:07
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

Download Bondage With Ryah Part 2

No Mercy For The Sweet

Release Year: 2023

These girls are fresh-faced and look so sweet...and their Master loves to dominate them! He has no mercy for them when he gags and binds them sitting, standing and laying down before making them walk that fine line between pleasure and pain

Duration: 1:14:58
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 677.0 MB

Download No Mercy For The Sweet

Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Courtney's Captor zipties and cinches her lower legs and feet. He leaves her to quiver as she endures her extremely strict bondage. She tries to struggle, but it looks more like twitching, as that is all her bondage will allow. Her Captor enjoys watching her futile struggles in the shadows, but after a while, he wants a new view. Courtney yelps as he rolls her onto her side. Her breathing intensifies as she adjusts to her new position. Now he can see her tears and bound tits jiggle as she twitches and moans. Another hour or so, and she'll gladly do anything he wants.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 709.6 MB

Download Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of a clip I posted a while back named, Cassondra Calls for Tight Bondage, which is on page 6 at the time of this posting. Cassondra sits tied to a chair with her arms bound behind her back. I walk up with more rope and make a rope cuff on each ankle. I then make a rope collar and leash. Cassonda's shirt is just in my way, so I rip it off her body so I can fondle her huge tits. I get more rope and use it to further bind her upper body. More rope is then tied around her tits. I grope and manhandle her more. Cassondra Loves it as she has a huge grin on her face. I grab the scissors and cut away the remaining remnants of shirt that are wrapped around her arms before I stand her up and make her face the post. Even though Cassondra is having fun so far, she has been a very bad girl and needs a little punishment. I tie her neck to the post and smack her ass. She squeals with every smack. I give her a small break and she uses it to wiggle her ass maybe thinking that will help. I smack her ass a few more times before I turn her around. This is where Part 1 ends...

Duration: 14:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

Download A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1