Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

Mya Nicole

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Do these nasty whores like to be tied up and abused. Hell yeah! These girls love being taped up and everyone of those sweet tasty holes used and abused by thick hard cocks and monster dildos.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:19
Video: 1248x700, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.3 MB

Download Mya Nicole

Kacy Lane Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Scream - Tricia Oaks

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.

Duration: 56:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 640.2 MB

Download Scream - Tricia Oaks

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the . It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 2

This video starts where Part 1 ended. You'll notice that the 1st time we did a shoot Ariel had trouble with enduring the gags. Since that first shoot though, I don't recall her having any issues since. Knowing her she went home and practiced so she would be better for members next time. She also knew to Thank me when I removed the gags... I love a woman with manners! Luckily for everyone, Ariel is returning in a few months! Unfortunately, openings for customs filled up fast, but I think we can coax her into another visit soon after.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

Download My First Shoot With Ariel Anderssen - Part 2

Nike Returns Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

It's a pity that the cameras didn't see as Nike's first spinning of the wheel put a smile on Pervert's ruthless face. Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure

Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nike Returns Part 2