Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/12/2022
Jenny James Secretary with black glossy legwear
Jenny James

122 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Jenny wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; stylish red satin blouse, black skirt, matching black/blue lacey bra & panties/briefs lingerie set, black glossy tights/pantyhose, and red high-heeled court shoes that are removed to present toes/feet through legwear, in a sensational tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/12/2022
Bethany Denim skirt with pink glossy tights - VoP
Bethany Morgan

6 min of video
Sumptuous VoP video from shoot with Bethany wearing a pink floral strappy top (sans bra), blue denim mini-skirt, pink briefs/panties, pink/fuchsia glossy tights/pantyhose, and high-heeled open/peep toe shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless that provides all legwear connoisseurs with unfettered view of everything in close up!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/12/2022
Tania Aresti Santa slips down your chimney to reward you all
Tania Aresti

106 Photos
Well as all of you 'legwear' connoisseurs have been so good these last 12 months or so Tania has decided to slip down your chimney's and present herself as your reward and gift to admire and enjoy, as she teases out of her 'miss santa' costume to provide you with a close up inspection of her glossy pantyhose/tights, and much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/12/2022
Lara Lee Secretary goes commando - BTS
Lara Lee

5 min of video
Behind-The-Scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Lara Lee wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; pink blouse/shirt (sans bra), black skirt, black 'crotchless' glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and black high-heeled open toe shoes that are removed to show off toes feet, in a sensationally revealing tease to naughty nude.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/12/2022
Lauren Louise Changes glossy legwear midway from tan to black
Lauren Louise

121 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Lauren where she changes her glossy legwear midway from tan to black for a unique tease that involves her having to be nude for a short time - which surely isn't a bad thing!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27/12/2022
Lucy Ava In Red dress with glossy black tights - VoP
Lucy Ava

6 min of video
VoP from shoot with Lucy wearing a stylish red dress (sans bra), glossy black tights/pantyhose with lacey panties underneath, and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/12/2022
Roxy Mendez Secretary with black Wolford 40 semi-opaque glossy legwear
Roxy Mendez

120 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Roxy wearing a secretarial outfit comprising: blue satin blouse/shirt (sans bra), complimentary blue patterned skirt, black Wolford 40 semi-opaque glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to naughty open leg nude when the legwear is pulled down.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/12/2022
Ivy Rain in Red dress with black glossy legwear - BTS
Ivy Rain

6 min of video
BTS Video from shoot with Ivy Rain wearing a stylish red dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and black high-heeled open toe shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sublime tease to implied nude that provides close up experience of her legwear, and of course, much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30/12/2022
Sophie B Stylish pink dress with black glossy legwear
Sophie B

106 Photos
Sophie steps forward in a very glamourous and stylish figure hugging dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high heeled strappy footwear that is removed toward the end to show off toes/feet, in a sparking tease to sheer nude (courtesy of there being no gusset), absolutely 100% guaranteed to please all!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/01/2023
Miss V Blue leotard with pink glossy legwear - VoP
Miss V

5 min of video
VoP from shoot with Miss V wearing a 'gym' outfit comprising; blue leotard (sans bra), flat heeled trainers/sneakers that are removed to show off toes feet, and pink/fuchsia glossy legwear with lacey briefs underneath, in a tease to topless that should give everyone a really good 'workout'!

Status
Not open for further replies.