Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27/11/2022
Serenity Secretary with white glossy tights/pantyhose – BTS
Serenity

4 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Serenity wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; blue pinstripe shirt/blouse, lacey bra, royal blue skirt, white glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/11/2022
Rachelle Summers Secretary with natural glossy tights/pantyhose
Rachelle Summers

117 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Rachelle wearing a secretarial/pa outfit comprising; pinstripe shirt (sans bra), contrasting yellow skirt, natural glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and beige coloured high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet in more detail through the legwear, in a delicious tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/11/2022
Pippa in Brown dress with tan glossy tights/pantyhose – VoP
Pippa Doll

4 min of video
VoP Video footage from shoot with Pippa wearing (or almost wearing), a stylish revealing brown dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless that enables her perky natural breasts and shiny legwear to take 'centre' stage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30/11/2022
Irish Essie Burgundy dress with tan glossy legwear on-off-on tease
Irish Essie

131 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Irish Essie clearly showing her having a lot of fun with her stylish burgundy dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose, and black high-heeled platform open/peep toe shoes, as she first teases out of her dress to reveal and show off her beautiful perky natural breasts, then removes her footwear, then pulls down and removes her legwear, then her briefs/panties, and then finally .... puts her glossy legwear back on - in a truly sumptuous feast for everyone's eyes!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/12/2022
Lucy Ava Pale blue dress with white glossy tights – BTS
Lucy Ava

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with Lucy wearing a pale blue dress (sans bra), white glossy tights/pantyhose with briefs/panties underneath, and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a delicious tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/12/2022
Roxy Mendez in Purple dress with black glossy legwear
Roxy Mendez

122 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Roxy wearing a purple satin dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/12/2022
Siobhan Takes a shower with her legwear on! - VoP
Siobhan Graves

4 min of video
Siobhan was so excited when she learnt she was able to take a shower WITH her glossy legwear on as this VoP Video clearly shows - I expect she won't be the only one making a splash after you view this movie and what she got up to!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/12/2022
Rachelle Summers in Purple satin dress with natural glossy legwear
Rachelle Summers

130 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Rachelle wearing a purple satin dress (sans bra), natural glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless that includes legwear being pulled up over her beautiful natural breasts.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/12/2022
Irish Essie Red dress with black tights ends up in her birthday suit
Irish Essie

117 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Irish Essie wearing a stylish figure-hugging red dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and black high-heeled court shoes that are subsequently removed, in a very naughty tease that sees her getting totally naked and having a lot of fun doing so!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
09/12/2022
Roxy Mendez in Satin blouse & skirt with plum coloured glossy legwear
Roxy Mendez

127 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Roxy wearing a turquoise satin blouse, green satin skirt, black lacey matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, plum coloured glossy tights/pantyhose, and black open/peep toe high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a tease to naughty open leg where the legwear is pulled down for an extra treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.