Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
02/01/2023
Jessica B Little black dress with tan glossy tights/pantyhose
Jessica B

109 Photos
As you are about to discover, Jessica is in a very playful and flirty mood today as she steps forward in a little black dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless where she presents her beautiful pert breasts and much much more!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/01/2023
Teresa Pale blue dress with black glossy tights - BTS
Teresa

4 min of video
BTS Video footage from shoot with Teresa wearing a stylish pale blue dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), high-heeled footwear that is removed to show off toes/feet, in a tease with unexpected pleasant surprises at the end!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/01/2023
Tania Aresti Secretary with black glossy legwear
Tania Aresti

103 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Tania wearing a striking secretarial outfit comprising; pink satin blouse/shirt (sans bra), contrasting and complimentary skirt, black glossy tight/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed so she can show off her toes/feet in close up, in a tease to topless guaranteed to please.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
05/01/2023
Jasmine in CU outfit with glossy black tights - VoP
Jasmine
:sad2:

4 min of video
VoP from shoot with Jasmine wearing a CU outfit comprising: burgundy blazer, burgundy cardigan/jumper, white shirt & college tie, grey pleated skirt, matching lacey bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, glossy black tights/pantyhose, and black high-heeled court shoes that stay on throughout, in a glorious tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
06/01/2023
Sophie B Shows off her piano skills in red dress & tan glossy legwear
Sophie B

114 Photos
What the title doesn't say is Sophie isn't wearing any underwear beneath her dress or glossy tights/pantyhose so this is going to be a tease to remember, one could say - music to your ears - and a sheer delight for your eyes!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
03/12/2022
Lauren Louise Changes glossy legwear midway from black to tan - VID
Lauren Louise

13 min of video
Video from shoot with Lauren where she is very keen to get your feedback on what to wear ahead of her forthcoming job interview. Of course it means she will be changing from her initial outfit and legwear into something new, and that it will be quite a tease to remember!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
06/12/2022
Jen Loveheart Pink dress with grey glossy legwear - BTS
Jen Loveheart

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with Jen Loveheart wearing a stylish pink/fuchsia dress (sans bra), grey glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless with close up detail of her legwear.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/12/2022
Natalia Forrest Blue & black secretary outfit with black glossy legwear - VoP
Natalia Forrest

4 min of video
Glorious VoP Video from shoot with Natalia wearing a silk/satin based secretary outfit comprising; blue silk/satin shirt/blouse (sans bra), black skirt (sans briefs/panties), black glossy tights/pantyhose, and black open-toed high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless, that allows close up inspection of her glorious legwear - and much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/12/2022
Chloe Welsh Burgundy red dress with black glossy legwear - BTS
Chloe Welsh

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with Chloe wearing a stylish burgundy red dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and high-heeled court shoes which are removed to also show off toes/feet, in a delightful tease to topless that enables legwear to be viewed in much more close up detail.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/12/2022
Irish Essie Red dress with black tights ends up in her birthday suit JOI - VID
Irish Essie

12 min of video
So, Essie knows she is going out with you later and is feeling very excited and wants to show off her outfit, but then gets totally carried away. As things proceeds she gets very horny and turned on as she starts removing her outfit and wants you to get involved by showing your appreciation of how she looks as she teases to her 'birthday suit' with lots of vocal encouragement for you to pleasure yourself until you finally shoot your load!

Status
Not open for further replies.