Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/12/2022
Bonnie Secretary in black leather skirt with black glossy legwear JOI - VID
Bonnie Bellotti

7 min of video
Video from shoot with Bonnie wearing a stylish grey leopard print top/blouse, black leather long pencil skirt, black bra, black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a stunning tease to topless guaranteed to please, with lots of vocal commentary and encouragement for you to show your appreciation throughout!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/12/2022
Rachelle Summers Black casual top with black glossy legwear
Rachelle Summers

126 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Rachelle wearing a black long sleeved casual/crop top (sans bra), olive green skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with comfort waistband (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless that includes legwear being momentarily pulled up over her beautiful natural breasts.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13/12/2022
Roxy Mendez in Satin blouse & skirt with plum coloured glossy legwear - VoP
Roxy Mendez

6 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Roxy wearing a turquoise satin blouse, green satin skirt, black lacey matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, plum coloured glossy tights/pantyhose, and black open/peep toe high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a tease to naughty open leg where the legwear is pulled down for an extra treat!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/12/2022
Serenity in Beige dress with tan glossy legwear
Serenity

112 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Serenity wearing a stylish beige dress (sans bra), with tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans panties), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/12/2022
Lucy Ava Yellow top with tan glossy legwear - BTS
Lucy Ava

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with Lucy wearing a bright yellow casual top (sans bra), red skirt, tan glossy legwear with black briefs/panties underneath, and black high-heeled open toe shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a very colourful and rewarding tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16/12/2022
Jenny James Satin slip/negligee with tan glossy legwear and feet show
Jenny James

109 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Jenny wearing a satin slip/negligee (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose with g-string briefs underneath, and burgundy high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet in close up, in a tease to topless for those with a penchant for legwear and foot fetishism/partialism.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17/12/2022
Siobhan in Black button up dress with black glossy legwear JOI - VID
Siobhan Graves

11 min of video
Video from shoot with Siobhan wearing a stylish black button up dress, matching red lacey bra & briefs/panties, black glossy tights/pantyhose, and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet in closer detail, in a delicious and mesmerising tease to topless, with lots of vocal JOI commentary and encouragement for you to show your appreciation all over her legwear!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18/12/2022
Rebecca G Secretary with tan glossy tights - VoP
Rebecca G

4 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Rebecca wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; pinstripe shirt/blouse, yellow skirt, matching yellow bra and briefs/panties, tan glossy tights/pantyhose, and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a colourful tease to topless that provides detailed close ups of legwear, and much more!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19/12/2022
Lala Velvet dress with grey glossy legwear
Lala Star

119 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Lala wearing a velvet dress (sans bra), sheer grey glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and high-heeled open/peep toe footwear that is removed to show off toes/feet, in an exciting tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20/12/2022
Roxy Mendez in Purple dress with black glossy legwear - BTS
Roxy Mendez

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS Video footage from shoot with Roxy wearing a purple satin dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless.

Status
Not open for further replies.