Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
31/12/2022
Rachelle Summers in Purple satin dress with natural glossy legwear - VID
Rachelle Summers

8 min of video
Video from shoot with Rachelle wearing a purple satin dress (sans bra), natural glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless that includes legwear being pulled up over her beautiful natural breasts.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/01/2023
Roxy Mendez in Satin blouse & skirt with plum coloured glossy legwear JOI - VID
Roxy Mendez

11 min of video
JOI Video from shoot with Roxy wearing a turquoise satin blouse, green satin skirt, black lacey matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, plum coloured glossy tights/pantyhose, and black open/peep toe high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a tease to naughty open leg where the legwear is completely removed along with everything else for an extra treat as she encourages you to jerk off over her totally naked body at the end!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/01/2023
Rachelle Summers Black casual top with black glossy legwear - BTS
Rachelle Summers

7 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Rachelle wearing a black long sleeved casual/crop top (sans bra), olive green skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with comfort waistband (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless that includes legwear being momentarily pulled up over her beautiful natural breasts.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
09/01/2023
Jenny James Figure hugging pink dress with tan glossy legwear
Jenny James

115 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Jenny wearing a stylish pink skintight figure hugging dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose with pink briefs underneath, and glitzy high-heeled slip on slide sandals that are removed to show off toes/feet through the glossy legwear in closer detail, in a sumptuous tease to topless guaranteed to please.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/01/2023
Freya Secretary with black glossy tights - VoP
Freya H

6 min of video
VoP from shoot with Freya wearing a secretarial outfit comprising: pinstripe shirt/blouse, blue skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose, purple/lilac matching lace bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, and high-heeled court shows that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/01/2023
Irish Essie Secretary outfit with blue glossy legwear
Irish Essie

113 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Irish Essie wearing a stylish blue blouse, black skirt, matching blue lacey bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, blue glossy tights/pantyhose that is pulled down to show what lies beneath, and high-heeled open/peep toe shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet in more close up detail through the legwear, in a sensational tease that leaves nothing to the imagination!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/01/2023
Kara Carter Secretary with tan glossy seamed legwear - BTS
Kara Carter

6 min of video
BTS Video footage from shoot with Kara wearing a 'secretarial' outfit comprising; a smart light grey jacket, red blouse/shirt, black skirt, matching pale pink bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, tan glossy seamed tights/pantyhose, and black high-heeled court shoes that remain on throughout, in a very 'business-like' tease to topless, as she conducts her personal assistant duties to your satisfaction.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13/01/2023
Rachelle Summers Red dress with black glossy legwear
Rachelle Summers

110 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Rachelle wearing a very stylish red dress, black bra, black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off feet in more close up detail, in a mesmerising tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/01/2023
Sophie B Post piano recital in red dress & tan glossy legwear - VID
Sophie B

9 min of video
So Sophie has finished her piano recital and decides to make her tan glossy legwear the centre of attention and focus for your expert eyes, as she slowly and seductively teases to sheer nude and even finds time to remove her footwear towards the end for all you that also have a penchant for toes/feet - something for everyone in this glorious video - she is definitely the gift that just keeps coming!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/01/2023
Roxy Mendez in Purple dress with black glossy legwear - VoP
Roxy Mendez

5 min of video
VoP Video footage from shoot with Roxy wearing a purple satin dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless.

Status
Not open for further replies.