Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/11/2022
Roxy Mendez Secretary changes from tan to grey glossy legwear
Roxy Mendez

134 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Roxy wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; sheer blouse, black lacey matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, complimentary red/burgundy skirt, and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a tease to momentary nude where initial tan glossy legwear is pulled down and removed and replaced with grey glossy tights/pantyhose.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18/11/2022
Suzi Gold party dress with tan glossy legwear
Suzi Star

110 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Suzi wearing a stylish gold party dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose with briefs/panties underneath, and brown/beige high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in an exhilarating jaw-dropping tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19/11/2022
Bonnie Executive with black crotchless glossy legwear – VID
Bonnie Bellotti

8 min of video
Video from shoot with Bonnie wearing a business executive outfit comprising, black suit jacket & matching skirt, red short-sleeved shirt/blouse (sans bra), black crotchless glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and red high-heeled court shoes that stay on throughout, in a scintillating naughty tease to nude that ticks all the boxes!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20/11/2022
Serenity Secretary with white glossy tights/pantyhose – VoP
Serenity

6 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Serenity wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; blue pinstripe shirt/blouse, lacey bra, royal blue skirt, white glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/11/2022
Siobhan Graves Silver/grey dress with black glossy legwear
Siobhan Graves

111 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Siobhan wearing; stylish silk/satin silver/grey dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/11/2022
Pippa in Brown dress with tan glossy tights/pantyhose – BTS
Pippa Doll

8 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Pippa wearing (or almost wearing), a stylish revealing brown dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sumptuous tease to topless that enables her perky natural breasts and shiny legwear to take 'centre' stage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/11/2022
Roxy Mendez in Red dress with black semi-opaque glossy legwear
Roxy Mendez

107 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Roxy wearing a stylish red dress (sans bra), black semi-opaque glossy legwear (sans briefs/panties underneath), and red high-heeled court shows that are subsequently removed to show off toes/feet in closer detail, in a sumptuous tease to implied sheer nude.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/11/2022
Samantha in CU outfit with black glossy legwear – VoP
Samantha

6 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Samantha wearing a College Uniform outfit comprising; grey blazer, blue shirt (sans bra), college tie, grey pleated skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with white cotton briefs/panties underneath, white socks, and black ballet flat shoes that are subsequently removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to nude!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/11/2022
Bonnie Executive with black crotchless glossy legwear
Bonnie Bellotti

119 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Bonnie wearing a business executive outfit comprising, black suit jacket & matching skirt, red short-sleeved shirt/blouse (sans bra), black crotchless glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and red high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a naughty tease to nude that ticks all the boxes!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/11/2022
Flirty Felicity's Foot Tease – VID
Felicity Hill

8 min of video
Video from shoot with Felicity wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; blue pinstripe shirt, complimentary and contrasting blue skirt, black bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, tan glossy legwear, and black high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless guaranteed to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.