Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/11/2022
Rose Cheerleader with gold glossy tights/pantyhose – VoP
Rose Dame

5 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Rose wearing a 'cheerleader' outfit (sans bra) ,complete with 'pom poms', Victoria Secret Signature Gold glossy tights/pantyhose, and trainers/sneakers that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
09/11/2022
Samantha in CU outfit with black glossy legwear
Samantha

112 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Samantha wearing a College Uniform outfit comprising; grey blazer, blue shirt (sans bra), college tie, grey pleated skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with white cotton briefs/panties underneath, white socks, and black ballet flat shoes that are subsequently removed to show off toes/feet, in a sublime tease to revealing naughty open leg nude.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
10/11/2022
Felicity Secretary with tan glossy tights/pantyhose – BTS
Felicity Hill

6 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Felicity wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; blue pinstripe shirt, complimentary and contrasting blue skirt, black bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, tan glossy legwear, and black high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless guaranteed to please.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/11/2022
Miss V in Stylish red carpet dress with tan glossy legwear
Miss V

109 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Miss V wearing a stylish dress (sans bra) that wouldn't look out of place at a 'red carpet' premiere/event, tan glossy tights/pantyhose (with briefs underneath), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in an award winning tease to topless that is bound to meet with your full approval and support.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/11/2022
Bethany in Pink & grey to make your day – VoP
Bethany Morgan

5 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Bethany wearing a pink silk/satin blouse, complimentary patterned skirt, blue matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, grey glossy tights/pantyhose, and white block heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless - which should be music to your ears as she was tickling the ivories just before her performance started - does she tickle yours?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13/11/2022
Serenity in Beige dress with tan glossy legwear – BTS
Serenity

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Serenity wearing a stylish beige dress (sans bra), with tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans panties), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/11/2022
Roxy Mendez Secretary changes from tan to grey glossy legwear
Roxy Mendez

134 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Roxy wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; sheer blouse, black lacey matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, complimentary red/burgundy skirt, and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a tease to momentary nude where initial tan glossy legwear is pulled down and removed and replaced with grey glossy tights/pantyhose.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/11/2022
Felicity Secretary with tan glossy tights/pantyhose – VoP
Felicity Hill

6 min of video
VoP Video from shoot with Felicity wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; blue pinstripe shirt, complimentary and contrasting blue skirt, black bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, tan glossy legwear, and black high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless guaranteed to please.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16/11/2022
Lauren Louise Lilac/purple dress with black glossy tights/pantyhose
Lauren Louise

116 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Lauren wearing a lilac/purple dress (sans bra & briefs/panties), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans gusset), and beige high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in an exhilarating tease to sheer nude - courtesy of the legwear that provides a glimpse of what lies beneath!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
17/11/2022
Samantha in CU outfit with black glossy legwear – BTS
Samantha

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes BTS video footage from shoot with Samantha wearing a College Uniform outfit comprising; grey blazer, blue shirt (sans bra), college tie, grey pleated skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with white cotton briefs/panties underneath, white socks, and black ballet flat shoes that are subsequently removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to nude!

Status
Not open for further replies.