Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Ebony Tranny Surprise

Description:
Sarah Costa is an exotic Latin shemale with lovely dark skin, a tight body and tasty boobs. And this lovely t-girl has a shecock that is always ready for sucking and fucking action. She can barely control herself trying to get to this hot studs package and once she does, she is wrapping her full lips around his shaft and taking every inch down her throat moaning in raw, lusty pleasure. Sarah sucks and slurps that thick man meat while she fondles her own girl pole. Its obvious this naughty tranny loves feeling that studs cock harden and swell in her mouth. And she knows just how to tease him and drive him crazy until he is ready to bury his shaft in her tight, sexy ass balls deep and make her scream in ecstasy. She gladly gets on her hands and knees to offer her fuckhole to him letting him pound her deep and hard. He spreads her shapely legs fucking her in every position he can. Then this lusty shemale rides his stiff member until she is ready to shoot her thick, sticky cum load.
Model:
Sarah Costa
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 29-ebonytrannysurprise-hdv.wmv
File Size : 725.52 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:57

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/516553438c04f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- House Cleaners Dream

Description:
These hard working shemale chicks were busy working a way when things got a little out of hand and they decided to clean more then just the room. These girls were ready for a break that would leave them sated and drained and have their shecocks limp with happiness. Jessica, Julia, Suzy and Shannara began to explore each others bodies and thought it would be a waste not to make use out of the big bed in the room. They took off their gloves and threw down their cleaners before fondling each others sweet tits, tight asses and lusty shecocks. It became an all out tranny orgy as they removed their clothes and began to suck each others girl poles and then pump their asses full of the others she meats. These lusty t-girls spent the rest of the day riding each others shafts and sucking each other until they were spewing their hot and sticky loads all over their asses in pure ecstasy.
Model:
Jessica Dee, Julia Boeira, Shanara Tavares, Suzy Valenca
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 22-housecleanersdream-hdv.wmv
File Size : 694.78 MB
Duration : 00:22:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/422d140c733cc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Cleaning The Shecock

Description:
Everyone`s apartment gets dirty and sometimes you just have to take the time to clean. This horny shemale, puts on her cleaning outfit, and gloves and starts around the apartment to give it a good cleaning. It never fails she seems to bee line right to the bedroom over and over again until she just gives up and decides to clean her shemeat before the rest of the apartment. She even has her gloves on, but once she touches her cock with those gloves, there is no taking them off. She strokes and fingers herself as she moans and humps into the bed. She loves to hump and stroke at the same time until she just blows her load all over her clean sheets.
Model:
Ana Livia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 22-cleaningtheshecock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 575.51 MB
Duration : 00:19:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1a5b2f2287d1d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Sex in a Motel

Description:
This horny ebony shemale beauty was a mouth watering site to behold in her white corset and silky white, thigh high stockings. She was definitely ready to play when we met her so we hooked her up with a big cock stud and got every moment of all the ass fucking, cock sucking frenzy on film. This guy definitely didnt waste any time getting her corset pulled down and nibbling on her big, firm titties. And this lovely T-girl knew exactly how to handle his thick shaft. She sucked him hard and deep in her warm mouth and let him push his cock deep down her throat. And when he was throbbing hard and ready to pump her sweet shemale ass, she straddled his hips and let him bury his man meat in her tight fuckhole. He rammed her ass while she stroked her shecock until she spewed her load all over her stomach.
Model:
Mirla Santos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 14-sexinamotel-hdv.wmv
File Size : 575.21 MB
Duration : 00:19:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c88aca3e3c9fa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Attacked by Mona

Description:
This is a good example of what happens when a ladyboy finds me attractive and there is no one helping me with the shoot. It often pretty much degenerates in to me having sex with the model and as a result there is not a lot of variation in posing. Mona was very horny and was quite aggressive in getting into my pants while I tried to do a proper shoot. She chose a nice long zucchini which she got way up her ass. After this she begged me to fuck her. She has a sexy slim little body and a nice medium cock so I could not resist. I fucked her ass hard for five minutes and then she sucked me while she jerked herself off. All told about a 20 minute shoot. In hindsight, I was glad it was quick because as she was getting cleaned up, Wan, my quasi ladyboy girlfriendassistant, came back from a brief outing. She probably would not have been too happy if she had walked in us doing the deed.I know little else about Mona. In fact I cant even remember how I met her. It was definitely not in one of the Nana bars so it was either on Soi4 or she was one of the other girls friends. Would love to work with her again and I am sure it will go the same way with this horny little cock minx.
Model:
Mona
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 18-attackedbymona-hdv.wmv
File Size : 301.1 MB
Duration : 00:10:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b57cfb2a0649c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Princess Oiled Up

Description:
It`s good to get dressed up and feel sexy. All girls love to do that. Carla isn`t any different. She loves to find a new dress, put on her make up and walk around she knows she is sexy. After she got dressed her friend called her and they started talking about sex and how good it feels to be dressed up and rub against sexy men. It didn`t` take long talking about this until she said she had to run and got off the phone quickly. She wanted to feel her shecock in her hand and think about all that rubbing and all those sexy feelings. She took her time feeling her full breasts inside her tight dress, the nipples getting hard and her cock starting to stiffen as she thought of all the thick cock she had felt before. She loves thick cock and her hand automatically started stroking her own cock as she thought about how good it felt to have her ass tapped and she was soon creaming all over her tight abs.
Model:
Carla Novaes
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-princessoiledup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 736.61 MB
Duration : 00:24:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/12d2f1bf9e4dd

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Thin Yasmin

Description:
Sexy and ready for action, Yasmin is a blonde shemale babe that with a toned body that just never gets enough of pumping her girl pole. She loves to show off that hard body of hers with its small firm boobies, tight abs and hard shecock. Yasmin strips down to her red thong before climbing into the hot tub and letting the warm water slide over her skin. Its enough to get her fully aroused and stroking her female shaft until she is spewing her cum for the camera.
Model:
Yasmin Hernandez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 113-thinyasmin-hdv.wmv
File Size : 474.87 MB
Duration : 00:15:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d2d8fb86acb65