Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Please Cum Aun My Face

Description:
If you want a sexy young girl with a cock then I don`t think you can do better than Auns. She is feminine in every way except one. Some of you may not agree given that she is flat chested. But I think this just adds to her youthfulness. Her gestures and manner also support the illusion of her femininity. The first part of the shoot starts with a slow sexy strip. She retains her black bra which goes well with her beautiful long jet black hair. She does not get hard but her soft cock is quite large and tasty looking. She completes the picture by playing with the long black zucchini which does not go to far in her bum. This tells me I would probably have a bit of trouble getting inside her as I often do with young small girls. Being somewhat above average size I find it much easier to sodomize girls who have already had a few hundred cocks up their asses. So do me a favour boys and everyone please fuck this girl over the next year smaller guys first, ha ha.Part two of the shoot features Auns starting out in a very sexy lace maidstripper outfit. The black, white and red remind me of the old joke about what is those colours and has trouble manoeuvring down hallways: a nun with a spear through her head. After some very sexy model like poses Auns reveals that her veiny cock is getting harder. I believe I helped out a bit as you can see it looks wet in some shots. It doubles in size as the bulging hood curves off to her right. She shows us her sweet little poop hole before she makes gallant effort of sitting on the large red candle which is thicker than her arms. She looks great grasping and sucking my dick while she wanks with her other hand. I was so turned on by this girl that it took only a few self strokes to fill her waiting mouth with jizz. In the pictures you can see that she savoured my big load which got partly in her hair.The first time I met Auns around the entrance to Nana Plaza I was quite sure she was a real girl. I thought I had good ladyboy radar but looking at her I thought she was too slim and pretty to have originally been a man. Ladyboys never make it easy for you any way because they almost always lie to suit the customer. Whenever you ask a ladyboy in the street if she is a ladyboys she will undoubtedly say no, thinking you are looking for a real girl as I suppose most Falangs in Thailand are. I am not sure how they conceal this when the Falang is fooled but that is a whole other topic. I had learned on my first trip that if once they deny they are a ladyboy you then say \I want ladyboy\. Magically they then transform themselves and reply \I am ladyboy\. So on the first night I met Auns I accepted her initial gender claim and walked away. The second time I saw her she beamed at me while I was talking to some other ladyboys. When I was done with them I walked over and said I was sorry she was not a ladyboy. She of course then said that she was which delighted me as she looked very pretty and sexy that night. We agreed that she would come to my hotel the next day and the rest is history.
Model:
Auns
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 22-pleasecumaunmyface-hdv.wmv
File Size : 910.32 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/cb7db3fb7f71d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tranny Close Up

Description:
This tall and curvy shemale is enough to make your mouth water with her long hair, sexy tan lines and juicy shecock. Leticia slips out of her lingerie before sliding into the hot tub and enjoying the water playing over her silky skin. She squeezes her pert boobies and shows off her shapely ass for the camera before sitting on the edge of the hot tub and teasing her girl rod into hard life. She pumps the full length of her shecock hard until she blows her cum load onto her stomach and lets it drip down to her balls.
Model:
Leticia Close
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 120-trannycloseup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 382.2 MB
Duration : 00:12:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2f36495393441

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Big Blonde T-Babe

Description:
Evelin certainly has a gorgeous body and dressed in her boob revealing top and tight short shorts, she would no doubt turn a few heads. But its when this tasty shemale starts stripping out of her skimpy clothes and shows off that juicy package hiding beneath that she is irresistible. She squeezes on her gorgeous boobs making the nipples stand erect before spreading her butt cheeks and exposing that puckered ass. Then she shows off that shecock, stroking it with one hand teasing it into hard life before she squirts her thick jizz like a fountain from her shemeat.
Model:
Evelin Rangel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 147-bigblondetbabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 513.66 MB
Duration : 00:15:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3559e493c828a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny

Description:
Sexy Sunny is another gorgeous Pattya girl who shines brightest at night. This radiant girl has a phenomenal body and she knows it as you can tell from her confident poses. She doesnt smile much and instead almost scowls or curls her wet pink tongue up over her front teeth giving her an Im so horny look. She has silky long blackbrown hair which is cut in Chinese style bangs and frames her fairly pretty face. But our ray beam stare is of course locked on her big round tits and our only thought is that she removes her tight brilliant white halter to match her bare cock hardening midriff. She first teases and then exposes her gargantuan globes which are capped by small hard pink nipples. Knowing what we want next she quickly pulls her short shorts down and then her red and white striped panties and out pops her bulging hooded cock which looks like a gnome wearing a tight night cap. Two strokes later and the bright pink head of her cock emerges from her generous foreskin which recedes as ripples along the length of her hard shedick. We have a short sword fight and then she lays on the bed to stroke herself and suck me off before squirting her huge creamy load in the area between her huge boobs and trimmed pubes.It was pure chance running in to Sunny as we walked back to our hotel on Soi 7 between Beach and 2nd where there are no specific ladyboy bars. This Soi of course has many girl bars and you will see the odd ladyboy working at a few of them. As well the Mr. 99 Shrimp Bar on Beach Road right at Soi7 employs a number of ladyboy hostesses for some reason. In any case there was Sunny and three other ladyboys walking of Soi 7. I began to pursue and question them and found out that they worked at various bars on Soi 6 which was deserted because, due to the election, the bars were not serving alcohol (at least officially). They were of course looking for customers and were having no trouble drawing attention which was limited to leering stares given that they were the hottest creatures on the street and any experienced hetero falang would know they are ladyboys. As any ladyboy lover knows, these falangs loss is our gain and as always I took advantage of this.
Model:
Sunny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 193.18 MB
Duration : 00:06:31

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f1cb4d3ceee12

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- PI Cherry Pops

Description:
Seeing this extremely pretty and feminine girl in her white lace negligee it is hard to imagine that she has a cock. This nubile shebabe has gorgeous mid length brown hair that falls on her slim sexy shoulders and frames her beautiful face. Our eyes are drawn to her teasing little smiles and we almost dont notice that she is stripping to show us her petite body. This girl knows how to pose her slender arms and legs making a great show of getting naked. Down to her red panties with pink balls spilling out the sides we see her flat chest with small red nipples. She takes her time removing her bottoms first showing us her wide shapely ass and then hand hiding her shaven cock and balls. She works up quite a sweat and moans loudly as she jerks her lovely dick until she shoots her surprisingly voluminous load of creamy white cum.Jhodi is the first ladyboy from the Philippines to grace our site. While not huge her dick is perfectly adequate and bears the meaty foreskin that is characteristic of most Philippine circumcisions. A little disappointing that it did not get very hard until just before she came. This may be because she is on hormones although most Philippine ladyboys I have talked to do not use them and look perfectly feminine without them. Although it was me that found Jhodi on imlive (NaugthyTsCock_1) I will not pretend that it was me who took these pictures. As well it only too obvious that the following comments from the shoot were written by someone who does not speak perfect English which I find kind of endearing.At first, I thought Jhodi changes her mind over the project. She promised to come early but I cant seem to find her on our agreed meeting place. Well, she came early like she promised, the thing is, I have ignored her many times because she looks so feminine Ive mistaken her for a straight woman. Pretty and sexy. That is my first impression on Jhodi, when shes done putting make up, She was even prettier and sexier. During the video shoot I realized that she is the loud type of lover. She loves talking and moaning. She loves to flirt. She is one TS I would love to work with again and again. And Ill make sure our next session will be hotter.
Model:
Jhodi
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 115-picherrypops-hdv.wmv
File Size : 301.41 MB
Duration : 00:09:57

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c12fb0c26315f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Volleyball Dream Team

Description:
What could be more stimulating then a hot game of shemale volleyball? Throwing a blanket on the ground and having a tranny group orgy. This sexy T-girl foursome decide that having a group sex free for all sounds like a lot more fun then sports and lucky for us, we got the whole hot and steamy shecock sucking and tight ass fucking orgy on film. Watching these shemale babes get on their knees to suck girl pole and then ride each other until they explode is hot as hell.
Model:
Alessandra Leite, Gisele Lemos, Isabela Davilla, Leticia Castelo Branco
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 20-volleyballdreamteam-hdv.wmv
File Size : 773.7 MB
Duration : 00:25:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d41165205d96d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Precious Emerald

Description:
Holy hell, this delectable shemale babe doesn`t have a clue just how hot and tempting she truly is which makes her even more desirable. Esmeralda is a lust inducing, mind blowing tranny that makes your mouth water and your mind indulge in all sorts of naughty and dirty fantasies that will drive you wild. This luscious T-girl was dressed in a black and pink bra and thong set that showed her awesomely toned body to perfection. Her firm round tits were luscious and her shapely legs and curvy ass makes your hands itch to touch her tanned skin and mold themselves to her mouthwatering curves. Watching her strip bare ass naked is a sinful pleasure made even more potent when she climbs in the hot tub and enjoys the hot water and feel of her lush, tight body. This T-girl had no inhibitions at all playing for the camera and watching her stroke and tug on her shecock until she blows her creamy love juice in orgasm will have your cock standing at attention and ready to shoot off like a fourth of July firework
Model:
Esmeralda
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 45-preciousemerald-hdv.wmv
File Size : 389.3 MB
Duration : 00:13:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/10193d5c2d50b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Hottest Black Orgy Ever

Description:
After getting a good look at these lovelies, we knew we were in for a real treat This was more dark meat then any one person could handlebut we sure as hell were going to give it our best shot. These four ample bottomed ebony shemales were hot and ready for some extreme shecock fucking and sucking action. These luscious ebony trannys will definitely tempt your senses and have your cock bulging as you watch them undressing each other and rubbing those long, thick woman shafts to throbbing life. They took turns tasting each others hard girl poles and sucking them as deep as they could before getting their tight, black asses filled with meaty girl rods. And these wicked and wild ebony T-girls loved pumping their shecocks deep in each others backdoor fuckholes until they others were begging for mercy. And when they were ready to spew out their cum, their covered each others tits and stomachs with their sticky loads.
Model:
Carolina de Monaco, Kawanna di Prado, Lenne Santos, Luana Weickeirt
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 5-hottestblackorgyever-hdv.wmv
File Size : 901.32 MB
Duration : 00:30:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7d898d4449ba8