Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
T-girl Brina is just down right cute with her sweet smile, dark eyes and plump ass made pound into. She has great legs made even sexier by those black thigh high stockings she is wearing. She might seem shy but that doesnt stop her from rubbing her dick.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/d09eb1b5f30fe

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- I Scream for First

Description:
I Scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream (and First). We bring you a double scoop of these two dissimilar looking girls with unusual names. While both are slim, one is vanilla skinned with big fake tits and a very hairy ass while the other is chocolate skinned and hairless with no tits. First up is Ice Cream who with her gap toothed grin has a bit of a different look yet still sweet and creamy. While not the most feminine girl with her understated blue liquorice makeup, she definitely has lots of sex appeal especially to the Femboy lovers. She poses nicely while removing her loose fitting Dutch chocolate dress and reveals that she rarely eats her name or other fatty foods. Her maple skin is stretched tight on her toned body and when she removes her bra we see she has two small maraschino cherry nipples. She then slips out of her panties and at first hides her sugar cone cock but then spreads her legs to show us her long hooded softy with extra large nuts. We also see the only place other than her head that has hair is her black liquorice bush. She then shows us her nice ass with its fudge packed A-hole which along with her low hanging nutsack seems to be sprinkled with white frosting in places. She then strokes her banana before pushing it up with the nuts to her chocolate hole to complete the split. When she stands she makes us want to lick every inch of her tasty treat body and cock which would melt in your mouth.Second up is First who shows off her hot and creamy body in the shower until she is joined by the much darker flavoured Ice Cream. The girls enjoy the water streaming over their slim sexy bodies before the two don the white bathrobes while checking themselves out in the full length mirror. They then retire to the bedroom and initially look a little shy until First breaks the ice and snuggles up to Ice Cream who appreciatively grabs a large breast. First then lays down and awaits her nipples to be sucked as Ice Cream takes her time. This gets First hot who after the girls get naked begins to kiss Ice Cream and then lick her body all over. As if this was not a sweet enough taste the girls share a candy cane left over from Christmas and First give us a great view of her famously hairy ass with her large soft balls hanging below. First then gives Ice Cream a covered BJ as they both toy there sweet assholes with the striped candy poles. This continues in several different positions until they both lay down for some hot self stroking of their hard hairy shedicks. First cums first with a small clear squirt and then Ice Cream comes up big with a large creamy load.Well this shoot was originally supposed to just be with Ice Cream. But she was brought to me by First who I try never to miss a chance to see naked. While Firsts extreme hirsutism is not for everyone, as I have explained in the descriptions for her earlier shoots, those of us growing up in the 70s generally prefer a hairier bush. She has become one of my favourite models and I have seen in some forums that she has a growing following. First is currently in school taking communications and English I believe and sometimes does some freelance work around Nana. So Im sure she would meet up with anybody who was interested and her current contact info can be found in the forum. I dont know much about Ice Cream who I had not met before the shoot. I know she works at Cascade bar and seems very pleasant and perhaps somewhat quiet.
Model:
First, IceCream
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 54-iscreamforfirst-hdv.wmv
File Size : 522.51 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:15

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1cf3ef9b0237d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Two hands for a big Stick

Description:
Jo Garcia is one gorgeous brunette shemale hottie with a womanly physique and a monster meat pole in her panties that she loves to expose for the camera. This horny t-girl stripped out of her lingerie and her shemeat was already standing at attention ready for some stroking and Jo could hardly wait to wrap her hands around that big shaft of hers and pump every inch of it until she was moaning in lust. It wasnt long before this shemale babe was pumping hard and fast and squirting out a wad of shecock goo.
Model:
Jo Garcia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 129-twohandsforabigstick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 523.79 MB
Duration : 00:16:47

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b4d510bfaa60b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- XMas Killer Cock

Description:
Wouldnt you just love to wake up on Christmas morning to find this sexy ebony shemale under your tree? This black T-girl looked hot as hell in her Santa hat and red leather boots that came just below her knees. Her body was long and slender and toned, and she loved posing and showing off every lovely inch of it for the camera. And when she slipped out of her bikini panties, it was obvious she came equipped with her own nice, big package. This sexy shemale wasnt one bit shy about pumping up her shecock and getting it all hard while she sucked on a white piece of man meat. And after applying some lotion to her girl pole to use as lube, she relaxed back on the bed stroking her massive female shaft until she was moaning and spewing her sticky load all over her tight abs and it was running down her hands.
Model:
Tymeshia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-xmaskillercock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 538.6 MB
Duration : 00:18:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/20d84fb4d6db6

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Oriental SheDick Desire

Description:
Wow, Sandy is an absolute beautiful shemale babe with a long, lean body that could put a supermodel to shame. But even better, she has a big, thick shecock under her denim shorts that she loves having stroked. Her long dark hair and sexy dark eyes make her a real beauty and when she starts stripping nude, she is going to captivate your attention and have you salivating in lust. She teases her plump girl pole and has it hard and aching. But she doesnt stop until her fem dick is spewing its creamy milk.
Model:
Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 149-orientalshedickdesire-hdv.wmv
File Size : 452.64 MB
Duration : 00:14:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/be1d21a736ea5

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Alice Out Underwear

Description:
Sorry for the forced wit of the set title but another site had already used Alice in Ladyboyland for this babe. Plus mine refers to her huge hard cock which is just a bonus when you consider this girl is so perfect in every other way. Another girl who must have a good deal of falang heritage if not a full on white daddy. Her circumcised cock is further evidence of this given that most Thai`s have hooded dicks. She could go to any bar in the west and I don`t think anyone could tell she is Thai let alone a boy. However it must be the Thai blood that allows her to look like a girl and yet not be. If she was 100% white she would no doubt have \that look\ that gives away western shemales.I asked her if she liked to dance and she said yes so we started out with her showing you her moves for a couple of songs. She then rolled around on the bed in her cute outfit. There had been a building heat between us over the last hour so I pretty much knew going in that the shoot would degenerate into us having sex. Naked, Alice`s body was even more spectacular than I imagined. She has a long lean body with curvy hips and nice fake tits. Her cock was immediately hard and is so large it extends almost all the way up to her tits. I couldn`t wait to get my cock in her mouth and she eagerly sucked and jerked me as well as herself. I of course had to get a short tit fuck in before we tried the real thing. Her sweet anus was just too inviting for me to resist so then I lubed her up and fucked her for a while. She then goes to work solo on that big kinked dick until she shoots a huge milky shot of cum. I love the way her washboard abs are glistening with smeared spegma.Super sweet and sexy Alice came highly recommended from a buddy who frequents Club 131. He said she is a really nice girl with a huge cock, `nuff said, I walked into Club 131 and barfined her. I took her down to walking street, only a short baht bus ride away but which doesn`t make sense considering I was staying next door on Soi 12. It must have been to meet up with my friend as I remember we sat with him and his very obnoxious ladyboy date in front of Blue Ice Bar. I don`t know exactly why I thought she was obnoxious as I could not understand a word she was saying, she just seemed so as she laughed and yakked with her friends milling around in front of Blue Ice. But she was with my friend and he liked her so it was all good. Alice just sat there with a placid grin on her face which was all right by me. We only stayed for a drink or two before saying our goodbyes and we were off back to my hotel. Turns out my instincts were right about my friend`s date as he told me the next day that he had major problems with her.Any trouble with ladyboys almost always involves them demanding more money. This is common place for newbies who do not know or forget to agree upon a price beforehand for services to be rendered. The strange thing is, in this case, my friend is an experienced pro who lives in Thailand, so this one must be a bit of a nut job. If you have these problems don`t feel bad as it still happens to me more often than I`d like. I still forget sometimes to make sure they understand exactly how much they are getting and what I expect them to do. It helps to speak a little Thai or to have a friend who does confirm their understanding. Still you will get some bad, drugged out or greedy ones who claim that you told them more or don`t want to do such and such for the agreed upon payment. It hasn`t happened to me yet but there are some drug addicted ones out there that have been know to threaten violence, call the police, drug their clients, etc. I am not trying to scare anyone off but just want everyone to be wary and careful. The vast majority of the girls in Thailand are honest, submissive and fabulous. But this in it of itself can make you complacent. So like everything in life expect the best but be prepared for the worst.
Model:
Alice
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-aliceoutunderwear-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 356.54 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:24:00

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/84aae135ddfcf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Caramel Colored Femboy

Description:
With her long dark hair and long slender body, Stefany Perrony is a lovely ebony shemale that can really steam up the camera. She is dolled up in her a short gold dress that looks awesome against her dark skin. She has tiny tits, a toned body and a small shecock she loves to stroke until she squirts her milky load. Stefany slips off her dress and slides her panties down her long legs before lying back on the sofa and teasing her shedick into hard life and she doesnt stop pumping until her jizz is flowing like a fountain.
Model:
Stefany Perrony
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 62-caramelcoloredfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 511.35 MB
Duration : 00:16:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ea4d2deda65f9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Well here is the first set of the irrepressible Sara. She lives and works around Walking Street in Pattaya. A tall and slim girl with an elegant high cheekboned look of a model. She came to me that evening dressed in black. Sara really likes to pose so we got some great shots of her in various positions without any direction from me. She removed her pants first as I like flat chested girls to do to reveal her long legs, shapely ass and long slim hooded cock. Femboy fans will love this girl with her small hormonal tits. She is shaved except for a bit of hair around her boy pussy which she oiled up to invite us in. She worked her cock to give us good squirt of liquidy white cum.The thing I noticed about Sara when I first saw her was her walk. She has one of those exaggerated feminine walks that is something like what you would see a model strut down a catwalk. Like the so called flaming gay male many transsexuals exaggerate their femininity through gestures and other routine movements like walking. I guess this makes perfect psychological as perhaps it is to compensate for uncontrollable physical traits that give away their maleness. I personally think this is great because it makes them true females. So many real girls in the west have surrendered there femininity that it is nice to see a group that cant afford to. I think most guys who like girls like them to be girly girls, even if they are really guys, ha ha.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/1e7adaf45bcf1