Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Unstoppable Stroker

Description:
There is something about Philippine ladyboys that many can suck their own dicks and Asia Marie starts the set doing this. This makes her hard and horny she grabs a big red dildo to suck as she fondles her shedick and hairy asshole. She has a little extra fat on her small body which gives her small tits some shape when she squeezes them together. She finishes the set by jerking her dirty dick like a runaway train until it erupts in a huge stream up cum that dribbles down and cover her swollen red balls.Before I get complaints about the quality of this set and the model let me explain. I actually gave my PI photographer shit when I saw this set and I wasnt sure we could use it. Besides having a problem with the flash the model starts out naked instead of stripping, the self sucking is way too short and frankly the model looks ugly. I also asked the model in chat why she didnt where make up or shave her legs as I have seen her on imlive actually looking pretty. She said she was sorry and I said no problem as the photographer should have noticed this. So next time you see Asia Maria she will look hot, strip and suck her own dick until she cums in her own mouth.The following are the photographers comments I always get a kick out these. Asia Marie. Aka as asia_ts4u is the most eager and determined among the models I have talked to. She never failed to ask me about the video project everyday. So now that her time has come, she tried to impress me by sucking his own dick. It was pretty amazing considering shes a bit big in size. I would say shes hot. So hot, that when the video camera starts to roll and she started fondling and stroking her cock, I cant stop her until she cum.
Model:
Asia Marie
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 117-unstoppablestroker-hdv.wmv
File Size : 171.75 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:42

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c790d4df18e97

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Twister Sex Orgy

Description:
I will never look at the game of twister the same again. Not after watching these sexy and naughty shemales add their own kinky rules to the innocent game and end up in an all out shecock sucking and tight ass fucking orgy. These tranny babes dressed in their skimpy, body revealing lingerie played the game for just a while before all that rubbing on each other and stimulating positions became too much of a temptation to refuse. Then they were tossing the game aside and getting each other out of their clothes to move on to some even better type of game playing. They took turns and took their time tasting each others juicy girl poles and testing the tightness of one anothers asses with their fingers. And when all that teasing got too much for them, it was time for some serious shecock ass pumping that led to four sticky loads of cum squirting.
Model:
Aline Fontinelly, Gyslene Rodrigues, Shakira Maya, Suzy Glace
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 10-twistersexorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 929.86 MB
Duration : 00:31:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/dc448a93af39a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- A Small Bomb

Description:
Wow Wow Wow We have quite a little punker here. She is dressed in camo bikini and has those wild ass earrings dangling from her ears. You know just by looking at this T-girl that she is a kinky little slut. I love kinky girls, sex with those hot kinky shemales is never boring or the same hole thing. I loved watching Fernanda getting out her bottle. I wasn`t sure what was in the bottle, but after a few moments you can see that its chocolate sauce. Mmmm god that is kinky. She starts squirting that messy all over her punk ass. She rubs it in and then squirts a heavy load on her shecock before she starts using her hand to pump that chocolate around and over her meat. The chocolate covers her shecock and her hand moves faster and faster as she gets her groove going and she gets hornier and hotter. Then she explodes and loads of goo mix in with the chocolate on her hand.
Model:
Fernanda Beatriz
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 20-asmallbomb-hdv.wmv
File Size : 622.22 MB
Duration : 00:21:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ef2314d354000

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- En-Joy Her Huge Cock

Description:
Boy did I luck out finding Joy. IMO she is the hottest girl from High Boss if not all Pattaya. A perfect body, beautiful face and of course an enormous cock. She also has a very sweet and demure disposition. I got the idea for just the blue towel in the shoot when she walked out of the shower with just that. It looks great with the white walls and her gorgeous dark skin. In the first few shots she just looks like a sexy real girl teasing you with her glimpses of her tits and body. However there is no mistaking her true gender when she reveals that giant bratwurst between her legs. I love her big red lips which felt great wrapped around my cock. We made out a bit to get her ready to cum and it was very erotic GFE experience. She finished with a nice foaming cum shot and then asked me to call her to come back later that night. I said I couldn`t as I was meeting someone else (Fon) and she looked a little disappointed. I promised next time in Pattaya I would take her on a day trip to a secluded beach and I truly intended to do this. I really want to do a bikini shoot with her and watch as she sprouts a third leg when she gets horny on the beach.I met Joy on my first visit to Hi Boss which I had intended after spending the afternoon at the beach near Soi 7. I had failed to find it in the same area on my last trip and nobody around there seemed to have heard of it. I discovered that this was because I had assumed that the road next to Soi 7 was Soi 6. Logically assumptions like this will only get you severely lost in Thailand so this time I asked motorbike taxi guys where Soi 6 was. I was told it was far away, North (Nua) and did I need a lift for 40 Baht. Not believing the self serving source of the information I trekked North thinking it could not be more than a few blocks. Seems like 5 blocks later and after getting at least two confirmations I was indeed heading in the right direction I saw the sign for Soi 61 and then the illusive Soi 6. Half a block up from the beach I finally spotted it on the South side with its small sign. Three ladyboys were hanging around out front and Joy wasn`t one of them. I had heard that High Boss employed aggressive amazons. I stopped to chat with them and they were all slim and fairly pretty. There was a brunette and two blondes and the later two appeared to be wearing wigs. I went in with the two blondes and sat on a very uncomfortable couch. I said lets move to the other side even though it was cramped. It was early evening, not yet dark so the bar was slow. The girls were not aggressive and we had a nice chat but these girls weren`t doing it for me.I noticed Joy who had just come in and she glanced back at me. When I went for a pee in the decrepit washroom I poked my head out the back door to see that this was the famous Soi 61 (really an alley) were low track freelancers loiter (mental note). I asked to move outside as the 60`s decor of High Boss was even cheesy back in the day. It was breath of fresh air as Joy was sitting out there and the blondes lost interest when my attention turned to her. Joy was actually very quiet but seemed to like me so we had a delightful time chatting. We were also entertained my Lilly who stood in the street talking to both of us. Lilly has a great smile and attitude and I will defiantly take her home next time. When we finished our drinks it was time to go and it was clear she was coming. We hopped on the Baht bus back to Walking Street. This is always a romantic experience at least for me because it is along the beach in the tropics and Beach Road is always very noisy and exciting. As well there is usually some other falangs on the bus. Whether it`s an English couple or a couple of drunk Germans the men`s eyes are always drawn like a magnet to the smoking hot ladyboy I`m with and I will get a few curious or envious glances. I always give everyone I encounter a friendly nod and hello which almost always puts people at ease. I will then look at these people to try to determine if they have any inkling that this babe has a huge cock in her panties which they could probably see if they leaned down just a little. The best part is that the ladyboy feeling uncomfortable by the stares will usually pull closer to me heightening the romance. It was no different in this case and I was happy to put my arm around Joy, across her flat belly under her big tits and above her bulging crotch. Life is sweetFor those who don`t know the Baht bus is private transit but it is very cheap. You often see them along busy routes that tourists frequent, in this case Beach Road which is one way going South towards Walking Street. To get back you take the same buses that loop around on to 2nd Road going North. They are essentially small pickup trucks with benches on each side in the back which is covered by a tarp. There are dozens fighting over your 10 Bat per person fair. A tip for you is to never ask the driver how much or they will assume you are trying to hire them exclusively like a taxi and try to charge you 50 to 100 Baht. Just make sure you know what route it is traveling you can ask the driver if he understands English but again he may try to fleece you so better to ask another falang who looks like he lives there. Then simply wave one of them down (it`s a subtle downward palm wave from the waste to the thigh) then hop in by stepping up on the tailgate and sit on the nearest bench. These guys go as fast as the traffic allows so it`s a good idea to grab a railing with one hand and your ladyboy with the other. Just before you have reached your destination press one of the door bell like buttons above your head (there are several) and this will signal the driver to stop. You should have 10 Baht per person ready so that you can quickly get out and give this to the person in the passenger seat or reach through and give it to the driver if he is alone. Bob`s your Uncle.
Model:
Joy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 25-enjoyherhugecock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 458.15 MB
Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a3a92976c4ab6

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Former Femboy Tit Star

Description:
Mailoo is a shemale beauty that is a true exhibitionist. She certainly isnt shy when it comes to stripping off her clothes and showing us that killer body. She spreads her legs wide and gives a great few of her asshole before stroking on her shemeat.
Model:
Mailoo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : formerfemboytitstar-hdv.wmv
File Size : 259.35 MB
Duration : 00:08:46

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c2dcff65ec01f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Hot pink was definitely this shemale hotties perfect color and the only thing better then watching this lovely ladyboy pose in that dress was watching her take it off until she was wearing nothing but her skimpy bra and thong and that teasing smile. This T-girl had tits that were damn near perfection. And it was a tasty pleasure watching her slide that pink thong down her slender legs until her girl pole was in full view and bare for all to see.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/51e0cd322226e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- The Fantastic Four

Description:
When it comes to shemale foursomes, you just cant find any hotter t-girl babes then Adryella, Alessandra, Aline and Paola. These chicks get all dolled up in their hottie clothes and sexiest lingerie just so they can strip it off each other. They also have no problem sharing one big bed while they explore each others bodies. These shemale divas pair up and take turns sucking each others shecocks until they are ready for some hardcore fucking. Then they fuck each others tight bums until the girl pole cum is flowing free.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine, Alessandra Leite, Aline Ganzarolly, Paola Lima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 32-thefantasticfour-hdv.wmv
File Size : 789.38 MB
Duration : 00:25:01

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ba652a120172f