Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Need Some Drinks ?

Description:
Wouldnt you just love having this long haired shemale hottie serving up the booze on game night? Decked out in her black lacey dress and red corset and panties, this is one sexy tranny that will make you cheer when she starts stroking her hard girl pole.
Model:
Alexia Firenze
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : needsomedrinks-hdv.wmv
File Size : 543.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:56

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d8e9b05901897

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Banana Phone Dick

Description:
When long tall Ae showed up I had a hard time believing she was a ladyboy. With her slim feminine figure, long thick wavy black hair and pretty face she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met let alone one with a cock. As if to reassure her assumed gender she touched up her makeup making her large exotic eyes stand out more. I was eager to see her out of that hip hugging black and blue dress which accentuates her full bosom. But she put this off by picking up the banana colored phone and looks incredibly sexy pretending to talk to her boyfriend. I ordered her to hang up and get up on the bed so I could get a better look at her body. Submitting to my desire she slowly removes the top of her dress revealing a pretty black lace bra housing her soft white tits. I made a downward hand gesture and she pushed her dress down past her wide hips showing her matching black panties which with her bra and hair contrast beautifully with her smooth white skin. She takes her time removing her bra and hiding her boobs. She finally shows her perfect suckable hormone tits and then pushes her panties down so we can see her dark triangle of pubic hair. Still hiding the apex of her hair pie we think how can this not be a girl until she rolls over to show us her ass and she cannot hide the pink balls below her boy pussy. Her secret revealed she now opens her legs and gently strokes her curving hard banana dick between thumb and index finger until it squirts a juicy load of clear cum.
Model:
Ae
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 120-bananaphonedick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 643.62 MB
Duration : 00:20:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8d46190c6c62e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Persistent Penis Pumper

Description:
I would like to introduce you to Eye, ANOTHER ladyboy player exclusiveThe one thing that stands out to me most about Eye is how aggressive she was. When I walked past her she started grabbing on my cock and trying to convince me to short time her. Most working ladyboys do the same but she was extremely persistent. In fact, she was so persistent she offered to suck my cock on the side of the street and she put my hand down her tight shorts right there in front of everybody so I could feel her cock. SOLD I got her number and thought about how much fun she would be when I called on her.I was sitting around...a little bored and a little lazy to go out and Eye came to mind. I started thinking about her and how aggressive she was and wanted to see if she would be the same way in bed. I called her to come over and she arrived within the hour...willing to please. When she first came in she said, `hey I remember you` and attacked me. She was so aggressive I had to calm her down a little bit so I could get my cameras and everything in order to share the experience with you guys. Once the cameras came on she got a little shy but luckily she warmed up a little once she got a cock in her mouth.Overall, I can say I`m glad I made the call to Eye. She was fun, she was willing and best of all, she had a raging hard cock the entire time. I`m not joking, from about 2 minutes from walking in the door until about 5 minutes after she blew her load her cock was jumping up and down it was hard. God I love this place
Model:
Eye
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 173-persistentpenispumper-hdv.wmv
File Size : 509.54 MB
Duration : 00:14:57

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1396a5b0d4832

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Cheerful Girl

Description:
This blonde shemale has the smile of an angel and wicked eyes that send out sinful I want your cock signals that will have you melting at your monitor. Reana is a stunning T-girl with a playful personality you cant help but find appealing. She has us ready to drool while she posed in her red and pink lingerie on the bed. But watching this naughty shemale babe strip out of her clothes and spread her legs wide showing off her long shecock was too hot for words.
Model:
Reanna Michelly
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 80-cheerfulgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 432.24 MB
Duration : 00:14:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c094daddbd71b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Skinny Asian Brazil Fuck

Description:
Dani Alencar is the third in our series of hardcore Brazilian ladyboy sets. As a skinny pre-teen Asian boy Dani loved cock and so became girl which attracted a constant supply of throbbing brown Brazilian dick. On this day she has lured a shirtless dark well built stud back to her room and she wastes no time in pulling down his sweats and underwear. When she sees his already hard tan tool she quickly strips and gives him a blowjob. The guy returns the favor and is happy to see that despite her emaciated frame that her shedick is big and long. This drives her nuts and she once again attacks his cock with her mouth and a hand while showing us her gaping asshole as she stokes her swollen dink and balls with the other hand. Now she is rock hard and ready to fuck some ass so she pulls the dudes legs open and rams him hard as he jerks himself. He then fucks this skinny white Asian bitch the same way until he pulls out and squirts his creamy load on her stomach. But she isnt satisfied until she cums too which she does by licking every drop of jizz off his cock which makes her dick ejaculate all over the back of her thighs.
Model:
Dani Alencar
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 119-skinnyasianbrazilfuck-hdv.wmv
File Size : 637.97 MB
Duration : 00:21:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/467c658d943f3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Rex fucks Cherry

Description:
Cherry is back for some hardcore action and after some light kissing with our slim handsome stud Rex she takes control of his dick in her mouth. While this is giving Rex pleasure she has her own selfish reasons for wanting his cock to be rock hard. This she reveals when she stands up and then sits down on his dick until it slides all the way in her ass. Cleary Cherry had her anal cherry popped a while ago as she shows her expertise at getting her pooper pumped. This effort makes her hungry for cum and after he shoots his load in her mouth she licks his dick clean.Photographers comments: Cherry and Rex came together for the shoot. While doing her solo, Cherry told me shes been fantasizing Rex who happens to be her neighbor. She claimed another TS friend had a one night stand affair with Rex and TS friend was satisfied with his performance. I guess she is also, it shows in her hardcore scene.
Model:
Cherry
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 158-rexfuckscherry-hdv.wmv
File Size : 408.09 MB
Duration : 00:12:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b0564f4213fdb

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- After School Home Jerk

Description:
Cute Casey knows she has to come home right after school every day. If she doesn`t the boys may find out about her big secret. But once she is home alone this teen beauty is free to do what she wants. Instead of doing her homework she tosses her books aside and starts to tug off her school uniform. When she bends over we can see she isn`t wearing any panties under her short sexy plaid skirt. When she spreads her legs we see her hidden surprise and we understand why her horny home room teacher gives her detention so much. As she paws at her penis it grows long a fat with a pointy pink head. She is thinking about all the sexy boys in class who stare at her and wonder if they know she has a big dick. This gets her horny so she strips naked so we see her perfect smooth light black skinned body. She stands posing remembering the first time she let her teacher suck her long hard dick. She plays with the ribbed dildo as she remembers how he then fucked her tight asshole raw. Just like at the end of that lesson she jerks her big black cock until is shoots creamy white cum on her flat chest.Photographer`s comments: My impression of Casey. This was her first photo shoot and she was a natural. She loved modeling and seemed to be prepared with posing and outfits. She was very flirty and loved to be touched. She likes to dominate men but seems to be more submissive type to me. I loved her big eyes and lips. She loved to tease when the camera was rolling.
Model:
Casey
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-afterschoolhomejerk-hdv.wmv
File Size : 512.07 MB
Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7ad82fbf557d9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Italian and Brazilian mix shemale beauty Giovanna di Pietro is one gorgeous chick that absolutely sizzles on film. Seeing her playful, sexy attitude along with that killer body will have you aching for her to get naked and play with her girl rod.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/17cbc53acfea0

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Ass Toyed Santa Claus

Description:
This sweet and sexy ebony T-girl was a real beauty and almost too hot to handle. And we were happy as fat cats with a huge bowl of cream when she agreed to let us spend the afternoon with her and capture her on film. She had the body of a super model and a gorgeous face with cum fuck me eyes and a firm ass that could make you drool. She looked adorable in her black lingerie that was covered in hearts while wearing her little Santa cap and black leather boots. And it didnt take long of watching this shemale hottie posing and sucking on that huge candy cane to see she was horny as hell and ready to play. She covered half of that stick of candy with a lubricated condom and began to use it toying her tight asshole while she pumped her thick shecock until she was moaning in ecstasy.
Model:
Kima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 2-asstoyedsantaclaus-hdv.wmv
File Size : 536.9 MB
Duration : 00:18:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b93b8005396d7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Earth Gets Wet

Description:
Boiling hot Earth gets a bit icy after returning to the room from the hotel pool. So she decides to take a shower to warm up which is sure to make your blood boil as well. Nothing shows off her fluid form better than the small flower bikini the top of which is barely able to contain her water balloon tits. These are suspended magically atop her ribcage which like the muscularity of her abdominals is not obscured by any extra water weight. We are awash with lust when she squeezes her jugs between her arms as they are pelted by the droplets. Once they are bared they look like large flotation devices each capped by large puffy inflation nipples. We enjoy this vision while the waterfall flows from her head off the end of her now wet long black hair. She then mercifully begins to remove the bikini bottoms followed by the inner layer which is a requirement for all public swimming ladyboys. Our thoughts become unclean as liquid streams down the curve of her back then over and in the funnel of her juicy rear. When the last soap bubble goes down the drain there is nothing left to do but towel the moisture from her milky skin which contrasts with the blackness of her hair. The hint of bushy pubes make us long to see her girl hose but alas we are drowned in sorrow seeing her body covered as she waves goodbye.Its fun to sit around the pool or at the beach with a hot ladyboy in tiny bikini. Its good sport watching other men sneak glances at them. I dont care one way or another but I sometimes wonder if they have any inkling that the creature drawing their lustful eyes is really a man or are they completely fooled. Ive never had anybody ask or even give me a second look. I find falangs in Thailand seem to keep to themselves or their friends and will rarely talk to you other than maybe in a bar. I think its because theres really no need to socialize at all. Thailand has cut out the middle man in getting laid as you simply go to the bar or street and talk to any girl or ladyboy you want and she will almost always go with you. Of course this is for money but it far less time and money than you would spend achieving this anywhere else with expensive dinners, drinks, shows and of course all the bullshit you have to listen to and pretend to be interested in. The hilarious part of this is that I actually have some younger friends in Thailand who are in the whole social scene and it is just as hard and expensive for them to get laid with non-hookers as it was for us. I suspect that they will soon be heading down to Soi Cowboy more and more as they wise up to this. If I had done this twenty years ago, Im sure Id have a million in the bank, or Id be dead, one of the two.
Model:
Earth
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 69-earthgetswet-hdv.wmv
File Size : 657.43 MB
Duration : 00:22:12

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6b7159536130b