Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Lessons of Pain

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The girls are rolling over, licking asses, getting spanked and kissing shoes before they even have two rules. Eventually their governess takes pity and shoves one slaves ass in her face and give's the other one away to a guest of honor to be anally pounded.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:14
Video: 576x320, XviD, 925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Lessons of Pain

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

As told by Illustrious RougeWhere did I leave off. Oh Yeah, He then grabs the rope around my ankles and pulls me down towards the head board. All the slack on my wrist ropes is now gone. He tightens up the ankle ropes and I am completely bound spread eagle. Now he starts running his hands all over my bound body... My tits, arms, legs. He also starts slapping my inner thighs hard. It stings like hell, but I like it! He then disappears into the shadows once again as I am left to struggle and writhe. When he returns he removes the head gear. He cuts off my tank top and stuffs it in my mouth and then tapes it in with clear tape. The tape really shoves the cloth far back in my mouth. He appears with more rope. He runs a rope through my pussy and then up over a pipe in the ceiling and then ties it off to the head board. I knew that the bondage would get more stringent and it is, but this is just the beginning. He ties my toes back with thin twine. He puts the clamps on my nipples that are connected by a chain. He slips some twine over the chain and then pulls them excruciatingly tight and ties the twine off to the headboard. I thought my nipples were going to be ripped off, and yeat for some reason, I still kind of liked it. At this point, I am tied tight. He once again starts running his hands all over my bound body and then starts slapping my inner thighs again. As I jerk the nipple clamps, my toes, and the crotch rope tighten. I imagine this was part of the plan. He disappears again for a while. I'm left bound and by this time my body starts to tremble, but I sense that this just makes him enjoy it more. He returns once more and smacks my inner thigh incredibly hard, then everything kind of turns into a blur. Next thing I know I'm strung up by my neck with my wrists bound behind my back. That's all I have time for today. Ill tell you more tomorrow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2903kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 402.7 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 2

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Ashley definitely needs discipline... probably more so than anyone I know, and today she will receive it in the form of tit torture. Her huge natural tits are just begging for bondage, clamps, and whippings. I make her wait for a while in the dark. She waits neckroped, wrists tied, and ring gagged. When I'm ready I arrive and turn on the lights. I start by manhandling, groping, and slapping her tits. I grab a bundle of rope and tightly tie a thick band of rope around her waist. I lift her skirt to find her not wearing any panties. I use a thicker rope and pull it tight between her legs. I snip away the fabric of her blouse exposing her nipples. I put some small but strong binder clips on her tits to get things started. I am continuously slapping and squeezing her tits. I slap her inner thighs and order her to spread her legs. I place several rubber bands on her tits before I add the beginnings of a wire bra. I manhandle her again, turning her and slapping her ass, using her tits as a handle. The clips on her tits are removed and now I start slapping them hard. Most of her blouse is then cut off as well as her skirt. I pull up a chair and untie her neckrope from above. Ashley takes a seat. I tie and cinch a few ropes around her waist, before I remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 1

Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Slave Theodora becomes a festival-lashed on the confessional: no mercy and the following? r the disobedient page? nderin. Man of the power knows no compassion and plumbs the border of her loading capacity pitilessly.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:59
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

Download Adrenalin Faustfick Brutal

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Chrissy's wrists cuffed and strapped around the post. Dr. Cupcakes immediately shoves a ball gag harness on her head and straps it on tight. He smacks her ass a few times then straps her upper body to the post. Chrissy's bikini top is pulled down exposing chrissy's tits. He now gropes and manhandles poor Chrissy as she moans and drools. Her legs are now strapped up. He even straps her neck to the post! He leaves Chrissy to struggle, moan, and drool. When he comes back, he ties a length of rope to the ring attached to her harness gag and ties it up high to a ring bolted to the post. Chrissy is once again left to struggle. At the end of the clip, Dr. cupcakes starts removing the straps around her ankles and then the clip ends.

Duration: 16:24

File size: 735.9 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 2

Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 1

Amanda has been terrorizing the neighborhood. A master thief, She has been breaking into houses at will... even in broad daylight! Today is her unlucky day though. She is captured by an angry home owner. She is played with, groped, taken to the basement, and tied up. She is not happy about her situation and lets the home owner know. For her efforts, He gags her with a huge dirty cleaning sponge. He makes her bondage even more strict by tying her elbows and her ankles. He pulls the hair of the captive catburglar before he lifts her blouse, exposing her perky, firm, tits. He manhandles her for a while as she squirms on the basement floor. He finally leaves her. She struggles and mmmppphs trying to escape for the remainder of Part 1.

Duration: 17:43

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Cat Burglar Breaks into the wrong House - Part 1

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Sage is Tested - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 23:43

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1

I got to work the other day and my friend JJ had left me a gift. She is a security guard where I work and she often apprehends prostitutes hanging out in the parking lot. She very much dislikes them and usually spends the rest of her shift tying them up and humiliating them. She thought I might like this one, a hot blond blue eyed cutie, and she was right. I don't have much going on tonight so I'll have lots of time to spend with my captive tonight. The clip starts with Crystal already hogtied and gagged laying on the floor. A door opens and I walk in to find my surprise! I grope her bound tits as I make plans for her. The clip then cuts to Crystal standing. I have her by her hair with 1 hand, and my other is shoving a huge pair of panties in her mouth. After they are stuffed all the way in, I wrap her head with clear tape multiple times. JJ had done a good job of tying her up, but I want to make the bondage a tad tighter, so I bind her arms behind her back while Crystal moans into her gag. I put her back on her knees and remove the gag. I tell her if she stays quiet that I'll leave her ungagged for a bit. I add a few more ropes, before I rip open her blouse. I squeeze and manhandle her now exposed tits as I continue to bind her. Once I have her arms bound and her chest harness complete, I grope and smack her tits for a while. I then stand her up and remove her skirt. I now smack and slap her ass. I put Crystal back on the floor on her stomach. I go get more rope as she rolls around for your enjoyment. I come back and tie each of her ankles to her thighs. I add more rope completely tying her thighs to her calves. I take small breaks as I do this to grab and slap her ass. I take some pics so I can show JJ later how much fun I was having. I add a little more rope while Crystal lays helplessly. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:42

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 1