Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I lift Crystal to her knees and tie her rope harness off overhead. A rope gag is added, as well as ropes around her forehead. They are tied and cinced to the rope pulled tight pulling her up. At this point I stop and take a few more pics. Since I still have plenty of time left, I bind her tits very tightly! I add a crotchrope and pull it up over a pulley and then tie it off very tightly to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. I tie another rope to her rope harness and then tie it off to another hitching ring bolted to the wall behind her. Crystal is now tied very tightly and is being pulled every which way! By this time she has completely given in and is completely submissive. The cursing and yelling have stopped and she has accepted what is coming to her. Yes, we still hear little whimpers as she endures the cruel breast bondage and the crotchrope splitting her in two though. She is left like this for quite a while as I do have some work to do. When I return, I take a few more pics. I then remove the rope gag and replace it with a dental gag. I her a bit before my shift is over. Tony will be starting his shift soon and I believe in the pay it forward concept, so I leave Crystal for him to enjoy.

Duration: 24:24

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Crystal Frost is left for me as a Gift! - Part 2

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 1

Yesterday was a good day. Former Playboy Playmate Courtney stopped by and begged for bondage, gags, and punishment. She said she had been bad. I ordered her on her knees to beg, which she did. She is very convincing and says she'll do anything. I decide this is a good deal, lol... I shove my thumb in her mouth to quickly gag her before I grab her by her hair and grope her tits through her sweater. Courtney moans as I pull her hair and manhandle her. I then bind her wrists behind her back and since I like hearing her beg, I make her beg more. She seems to really want to be gagged, as she keeps talking about objects being shoved in her mouth, and she really needs to be gagged. Before I ballgag her, I shove a few fingers down her throat to make sure she can handle the gag... I'd say it's a go. After getting her hair out from under the strap, it's not tight enough, so I tighten her gag another notch or 2. A rope is tied around her neck and I help her to her feet and tie it off overhead. Now I spend some time groping her big tits and smacking her ass. I use her tits as a handle to position Courtney where ever I please. I turn her around, lift her skirt, and I order her to spread her legs. I continue smacking her satin panty clad ass. (Yes, those panties will make a nice gag later.) After a while of ass smacking and groping, I get out more rope. A tight waist rope is first, followed by a tight crotchrope. More is added under her ass cheeks to accentuate an already very nice ass. Courtney makes some great expressions as I'm tying her. You can tell she is enjoying her bondage and the neckrope. You can also tell that the neckrope is tight. Her sweater is in my way, so I snip it off. Since Courtney has been a "Very bad Girl", I start punishing her now exposed tits. I slap and grope them over and over as Courtney moans through her red ballgag. I finish up a little ropework before I remove her gag, as it looks like she's having a little trouble with it. It turns out she just didn't want to drool... next time it will stay in. I leave it out as I already have her next gag planned. I start smacking her ass again. I love hearing her moans, and watching her eyes roll back in her head as I continuously grope and slap her tits and ass. The moans continue as I grab her by her hair and crotchrope at the same time, before I continue roping up her legs. She talks about how the neckrope is choking her and how she likes it, as I continue binding her. Her great expressions continue as well, as her bondage gets tighter and tighter. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12

File size: 908.3 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 1

Naomi and Leila.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Naomi and Leila are such a cute lesbian couple until the point Naomi catches her girlfriend cheating on her with some strange sexy blondie. Monogamy is not really Leila's thing and that's why she involves a new person into the relationship. She just tight up her formal GF to the bed and force her to enjoy her new lover pussy. It doesn't take long until also Naomi realizes that free three girls relationship has its pros.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6876kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 889.4 MB

Download Naomi and Leila.

Amanda Marie Taped and Roped

Here is an old vid of Amanda Marie Taped and Roped... It ends abruptly as she taps out at the end. I've been going through old drives and finding old vids. Quality is not that great in some of these old ones, but they still might be interesting to some.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 328.1 MB

Download Amanda Marie Taped and Roped

Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

As told by Illustrious Rouge I had another great dream the other night. Once again I found myself in an old rickety bed under a spotlight. The same man as before tossed a noose around my neck and then tied it off to the head board. Even though my hands were free, with my neck tied I was completely at his mercy, and I liked it. He took his time tying my wrists to the headboard, and then he tied my ankles together and tied them to the footboard. At this point it was rather nice. The ropes were not tight at all, especially compared to last time. I had a feeling that this might change though. He walked behind the headboard and shoved a big Ball in my mouth with a strap running through the middle which was buckled around my head. This was tight. He then quickly secured my left wrist. I was right the bondage started to get a little more stringent. He lifts my skimpy little tank top and starts groping and kneading my tits. He leaves. I can't see him anymore, but I KNOW he's still watching me. I can feel it. He comes back and unties my neck. Ahhh he has a reason. He buckles this really crazy, creepy, head harness, muzzle thingy on my head. It takes him a while as there are a ton of buckles. Next he unties my wrists from the headboard only to retie them to the very ends down low. He then unties my ankles. As he does I see that he had made attached the ropes around my ankles, before he tied them together. Now he pulls my ankles out to the ends of the footboard, me to spread my legs. Look at the time, I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Dream 2 - Spread Eagle - Part 1

TG - Breaking Pointe, Part 1 - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Little Odette loves ballet. She loves to dance and she dreams of becoming a famous ballerina one day. To get to the next level, she has enrolled in Madam Graves School Of Dance. Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque, Odette must first learn to suffer through the cane, stress positions, and mental toughening. Madam Graves and Madam Betty Blac must tear down the old, soft, whiney Odette before they can build a champion ballerina, a ballerina that they can be proud of.

Is Little Odette ready to become a superstar?

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download TG - Breaking Pointe, Part 1 - Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves

Sage is Tested - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Sage still on her knees, I stuff an old shop rag in her mouth and then wrap black tape around her head to secure it. I put her on her stomach next, before I grab her by her ankles and pull her back where I want her. I cross and tie her ankles before I tie them off to her waist rope. They are secured even further when I tie them to her thighs as well. To really make her bondage escape proof, I use clear tape to tape up her hands into balls. I pull her head back and tie off her hair so it stays that way. Sage seemed to enjoy the light bondage and groping, but she doesn't seem quite so happy now that she's completely helpless in tight bondage. I remove her shoes and start smacking her feet with a thin wooden paddle. I smack her ass with my hands a few times before I leave her to endure her hogtie. After a while, I want to see her tits and crotchrope a little better, so I roll her onto her side. I leave her on her side and shortly return with some nipple clamps. Sage bucks and screams through her gag as they are applied. She yelps and twitches as I flick the clamps. I leave her again momentarily. She finally settles down, but I return with more clamps. I add one more clamp and Sage starts screaming and bucking like crazy! I give her a few moments to see if she'll adjust, but she continues. I remove the last clamp. Sage continues moaning and twitching. I gradually remove the last 2 clamps. She just can't seem to get her composure back and she rolls herself back on her stomach. She starts to choke on her gag, so I quickly remove it. She Thanks me and mentions that she just received therapy. I let the camera roll for a few more minutes while I start to untie Sage.

Duration: 17:34

File size: 788.5 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 3