Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 1

Caroline is a rich brat who is used to always getting her way. She shoplifts for the thrill because she knows that her will bail her out of any trouble she gets into. When she is caught red handed by security she curses him and even spits on him. Normally he would just cuff her and call the police, but she has gone too far. He has gone through the same training as the police and he deserves the same respect. The clip starts with Caroline, wrists bound and ballgagged, being into his living room. He ties another rope around her wrists and pulls her arms up, her into a strappado. He grabs more rope, Lots more, and starts binding her legs. He starts just below her ass and adds many bands of tightly cinched ropes as he moves down her shapely legs. More rope is added above and below her tits as well. He smacks her ass a few times before he ungags her. He ties a rope into her hair, and makes her bondage even more strict and uncomfortable as he ties her head back with it. He lifts her skirt and smacks her ass a bit more. He then adds a nice tight crotchrope. There is some smart ass comments made by caroline as they banter back and forth. he tires of this and cleave gags her tight with an Ace bandage. She tries to thwart this by sticking her tongue out, so he traps it in between the tight wraps. He manhandles her and smacks her ass a few more times before he leaves her in this most uncomfortable position. You can tell by her moans and her expressions how stressed she really is. She is left for the remainder of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 1

Mandy K shown restraint - Crotchroped - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip with the name: "mandy K is shown some restraint"... mandy, wrists bound in front, is led into the scene and laid back on the attic ladder. Her wrists are immediately pulled overhead and tie off to an upper rung. I then tie her at the waist, and above and below her breasts to the ladder as well. Next her ankles are tied to each side of the ladder. mandy does not look happy as I add even more rope to the very tops of her thighs. I leave for a minute, but come back and shove a ballgag in mandy's mouth. I go watch TV for a while and leave mandy out in the garage to struggle and mmmpphh through her gag. When I return I cut away more of her shirt and raise her bra, so I can better grope and smack those perfect tits of hers. I go back in the house once again and leave mandy in the garage to writhe and moan in her bondage. this is where Part 1 ends...

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 303.7 MB

Download Mandy K shown restraint - Crotchroped - Part 1

TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley

Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

In this correctional facility the prisoners only have one chance for release. They need to fully understand the discipline and control of being a pony girl. Mistress Erzsebet and Sir Nic implement this painful way of preparing these girls for society. Their choices of tools are bit gags, heard harnesses, whips, floggers, bondage & sulky training. This movie is everything you want in a pony girl movie.

Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 676.2 MB

Download Pony Girls - Tamed Trained & Tortured

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 1

Adara is late for an appointment. Her GPS is not working as she is lost and finds herself in the middle of nowhere on an old dirt road. She loses her mind after getting behind an old truck doing the speed limit. She lays on her horn driving aggressively in an unsafe manner. The truck breaks down blocking the road and Adara is furious. She gets out of her car and verbally assaults the driver. He asks to use her phone and she walks back to her car. When she returns he asks for jumper cables. Adara is really pissed now! It does not matter as the man has had enough and ends up taking her to an old metal building in the middle of nowhere. She soon finds herself bound and being hoisted into the air by her ankles. She is going to find out soon that being rude gets you nowhere fast! This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 17kbps

File size: 409.4 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 1

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

Tsuri - Bondagekunst

It's dirty, it smells musty, everywhere is rubble and the air tastes like ashes.
In the old barracks Dr. Idan knows only one goal: The (un) bind the pure lust in his pretty maid Annika Bond.
Takats Kote, where formerly the Russian soldiers sang their songs.

Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tsuri - Bondagekunst