Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara's captor raises her to just the right height, before leaving her as he gathers a few things. The first being a large ring gag. A rope is tied into her hair, before her arms are bound much more securely with more zipties. Her shorts are cut off and her tits are pulled out from her sports bra. He spins her around groping her stretched body and slapping her ass. He oils her tanned toned body before leaving her to endure her bondage. She spins like she's on a vertical spit. Adara moans, arches, and flops as she endures being strung up like meat. As if things were not already bad enough, her captor hooks her nose with metal hooks stretched tight! This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.8 MB

Download When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 2

Struggling

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

We are happy to submit to you because you are the Master. Take a tour please to convince that we are the real slaves in love, we are happy to be humiliated and tortured by our Masters. Every girl slave on the site belongs to her Master as a property.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

Download Struggling

Wet and Wild

Release Year: 2023

The shower cam update as always is full of Eurobabes getting kinky in the shower zone and loving their wetlook hotness, with their various levels of clothing getting beautifully soaked, and some make-up even running down as the water becomes too much!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:30
Video: 400x304, XviD, 623kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Wet and Wild

Wenona Barn Swallow part 2 - Insex

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Wenona Barn Swallow part 2 - Insex

Tit Tie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Red August looks very innocent with her cute little glasses. When the ropes go on and the pain starts she's anything but. Each time she gets hit she laughs. Not the haha, that's funny kind of laugh. The Oh my this is fun kind of laugh. It's like she really enjoys being tied up and hit.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tit Tie

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I pull Rachel's wrists up high in a box position before tying and cinching everything. She yelps through her ballgag as I bind her tits and give them a few slaps and nipple flicks. Like I mentioned earlier, Rachel was extra sensitive and you can tell by her reactions as her tits are bound. Intense reactions, shaking, and drool are a just a few of the highlights. I place her on the floor and let her mmmppphh, struggle, writhe, and drool for the remainder of the clip. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 555.6 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 2

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Courtney onto the floor and then I finish tying her lower legs. I remove her shoes and tie her feet as well. I order her to struggle for me on the floor for my entertainment. I do love watching her struggle! I eventually return and hogtie her. She twitches, moans, and wiggles as much as she can. I have a half roll of vetwrap laying around, so I use it to wrap around her gag. I go under the ropes on her back and around her forehead a few times. Her head is now pulled back and she's blindfolded and completely helpless. I want to see her big tits again, so I roll her on her side. She really can't struggle much, but I tell her to try and she obeys. I sit back and enjoy watching my helpless captive's futile struggles. At the end of the clip I remove her gag and release her from her hogtie, but I leave her wrists bound behind her back. I put her on her knees, and tell her to keep her mouth open for her next gag. She holds it open, but soon closes her mouth. She gets a few more hard tit slaps. I tell her to keep it open again. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 3