Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie taunting and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and then Made to Cum

Cast: Juliette March ,The Pope
Genres: Flogging ,Vaginal Penetration ,top ,brunet ,Submission ,big dick ,shaved ,Pain ,Choking ,mixed
Video language: English

It's no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that's a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she's a pain slut and thats her job.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pain Pixie Suffers in Grueling Bondage, is Tormented, and then Made to Cum

Kinkygate up to 2020, part 08

Eventually Kelley has Raven stand by the bed with her hands on her head, exposed from the waist down, as she goes to get the things she needs. Auntie Kelley returns to Raven who is still waiting, but now Kelley has with her Raven's new 'outfit.' Pull-up diapers and a onesie! How humiliating!

Video: 426x240

Total size: 1.2 GB in 30 files.

Download Kinkygate up to 2020, part 08

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Neck Hoist Chain

Cast: Beverly Hills, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, High Heel

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees.To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

Caught To Be Used (Part 1)

Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Tortur

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Caught To Be Used (Part 1)

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Star and Miss Brooke

Cast: Brooke Banner ,Star
Genres: shaped ,Lesbian ,Spanking ,Fishnets ,Humiliation ,Sub ,switch ,Anal ,Dominatrix ,Strap On

Star is back and dominated by Miss Brooke. She receives a spanking in shackles and a hard flogging while using a vibrator. We also see her perform leg worship and get fucked in the pussy and ass with a strap-on. She then cleans off her ass juices with her mouth.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Star and Miss Brooke

Anal Sluts

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Cherie DeVille
Genres: Dildo ,MILF ,fake boobs ,Anal Stretching ,buttplug ,Anal ,shaved ,Tattoo ,LezDom ,Gaping

Cherie Deville gets dominated with anal toys and a fist in this hot update with Aiden Starr.

Duration: 52:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal Sluts