Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Long, Hot Summer Part II

And now we find busty Ms. Brielle roped tightly with a vibrator between her legs. Holly greets her first with gentle strokes before she reaches for the violet wand and proceeds to give Summer a good raking over with the device. Summer meanwhile, gasps and moans and Holly breaks out another dildo, force feeding it to her new slave, while Summer literally begs to cum...These are two extremely beautiful women we are watching here. And that proves even more evident when Summer is strapped to the bench ass up. Holly lubes Summer's perfect hole and then slides in from behind to give her a sound fucking. As Summer bellows, things really sizzle as Holly barrels onward.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download Long, Hot Summer Part II

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

Sativa Rose and Nomad

Cast: Sativa Rose ,Nomad
Genres: Tattoo ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Male Sub ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,Latinx ,Orgasm Denial ,fake boobs ,Curvy
Video language: English

Mistress Sativa Rose puts the juice to nomad in this typically sexy as hell update. She shocks the shit out of his cock but makes it all better with some special oral attention from her super sexy mouth. The electro sex continues through restrictive bondage, ass worship and finishes off with nomad tied to a filthy mattress for the dream fuck of his year.

Duration: 38:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Sativa Rose and Nomad

I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Rachel Adams is dressed up for a company Christmas party but she isn't going to a party, she is being confronted about signing a NDA. She absolutely refuses not to sign, but they keep coming back at her removing and reapplying the gag, adding more ropes. She won't budge, so they blindfold her hogtied, shut the lights off and say they will be back in the morning.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5123kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download I won't sign the nda, leave me alone!

Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial

Cast: Rob Carpenter ,Barbary Rose
Genres: Discipline ,Orgasm Denial ,toned ,bottom ,Gimp ,Role Play ,Anal ,brunet ,Bondage ,BDSM

Barbary Rose thinks it is all about her, but today she is in store for a lesson in submission. Hardcore slave training, orgasm denial, heavy bondage, sex and corporal punishment are all the tools at our disposal for our teaching session.

Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Training Barbary Rose: Orgasm Denial

A Rose By Any Other Name

Cast: Kristina Rose ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Brunette ,Submission ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Latinx ,Handler

After a long time of not seeing her on our sites, the incredible Kristina-Fuckng-Rose is back to suffer. She is locked into the devices and the torment begins. Watching her suffer, and the extreme level of that she endures is amazing. She is a true masochist who is willing to go a far as The Pope wants her to go.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Rose By Any Other Name

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

No choice but to continue in their ordeal. Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless heroines. The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies - can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair's pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae