Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop

Cast: Maggie Mayhem ,Mark Davis
Genres: Sub ,Public ,Vaginal Penetration ,big dick ,Brunette ,Gag ,Pierced Pussy ,Electrical Play ,Ball Gag ,muscular
Video language: English

Please welcome local amateur Molly Mayhem to Public Disgrace. Maggie is now joining the ranks of girls who want their first boy girl on camera sex experience to happen in public while everyone watches. We take Maggie to a barber shop and whore her out to the patrons. She is made to give blowjobs and get fucked by complete strangers while being simultaneously punished with electricity, clamps, and corporal punishment. She gets four loads of cum in her hair and some beautiful marks to remember the day by. I'm sure you will enjoy watching this new girl get fucked and jizzed on, I know everyone in the shop did.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amateur model gets humiliated and fucked in a barber shop

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Lashes Her first time

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Cast: Alix Amour
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippping

Alix Amour is a young, blond, piece of meat making her debut in HELL! Keep an eye on this cunt, you will see a lot more of her in the future, we have no doubt. But before all that, what you need to know is she is truly a cunt, a piece of shit, who absolutely craves torture, degradation, exhibition, and objectification.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18308kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lashes Her first time

Punishing Bondage and Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Punishing Bondage and Torment

Zazie Skymm, Cynthia HD

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Cynthia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

In this format two players compete for the big prize:
Cynthia and Zazie. Either both win or lose. This time the hostess of the game is Ariel, while the domina is Amanda.

Duration: 1:36:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2140kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Zazie Skymm, Cynthia HD

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

InfernalRestraints Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday