Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Laci's Punishment

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Laci Laine
Genres: toned ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,brunet ,Smoking ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Role Play ,Blonde ,Leather Belt
Video language: English

This is a fantasy role play where Laci Laine gets caught smoking in the boys room at her college by an out of control caretaker. Laci is tied up in his creepy basement office where she gets punished and fucked! Her favorite part of the shoot was getting fucked hard until orgasm while strapped down to the Y-frame with leather belts and steel neck restraint. She also endures a very tough back arch suspension while giving a blowjob and receiving a load on her pretty face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Laci's Punishment

Grey and White Secretary

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Clothespins ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Ball Gag ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Domination

Welcome back Kendra, who has not been on hogtied for at least two years; however, she has been a recurring Domme on Men in Pain. Hence, I thought it would be a good idea to take a prissy Domme down on Hogtied. Kendra is one of those "professional" Dommes that think they are too good to touch their male subs' cocks or make them come, and that just pisses me off. So Mistress Kendra gets an afternoon with me. She also gets my fingers in her, a first for her on video. In this update, we give her a small taste of her own medicine on behalf of all those guys she has Dommed over the years.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

Download Kendra James

Hogtied Fishnet Object

Mina is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, black shiny ballet boots and pantyhose. She is laced into an Open Mouth Hood and gagged with a harness ball-gag to remove any sense of being. Reduced to an object, she is then tightly tied into an incredibly sexy and tight hogtie and her harness ballgag is pulled back and leashed to her already touching elbows. Mina can do nothing but endure. A pure fetish object. I like this shoot a lot, I know I will be recreating this one again soon in private time

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5739kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hogtied Fishnet Object

Jaden

Cast: Jaden, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dild

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jaden

Beautiful German Milf Bound and Fucked in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Sophie Logan
Genres: Facefucking ,Metal Bondage ,brunet ,Blonde ,Athletic ,unshaved ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,MILF

We are back on the streets again! This week's update is the first shoot from our latest trip to Europe. We get a smoking hot German Milf, bind her, fuck her, and leave her on the street covered in cum!

Duration: 58:21

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beautiful German Milf Bound and Fucked in Public

The Tax Bitch

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Ashley Fires
Genres: Blonde ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,switch ,Sub ,Strap On ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Fingering ,Slave

Tara Lynn Fox comes to audit Ashley Fires and finds herself tied up and dominated by a lesbian. Hot girl girl action with bondage, big strapon cocks, anal sex, ass worship and more.

Duration: 48:58

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tax Bitch