Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sydney Hale

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale

Sexy Romanian Gymnast Overpowered by Cock

Cast: Toni Ribas ,Karlo Karrera ,Rob Blu ,John Strong ,Tommy Pistol ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Bondage ,Role Play ,mixed ,muscular ,Gangbang ,shaved ,black hair ,Public ,foreskin ,Anal
Video language: English

In this fantasy role play, hot Romanian gymnast Lea Lexis is hanging out at the beach with her girlfriend. They make out and rub lotion on each other's tits and asses, ignoring the catcalls of a group of guys behind them. While Lea's girlfriend is off swimming, Lea has to pee. She heads to the filthy public bathroom. While she is peeing, the guys follow her into the bathroom, pound down the stall door, and overpower her. Lea is pinned down and made to please their cocks with her mouth, pussy, ass and feet. She gets pounded and DPed as she begs them to let her go. The guys drag her around the bathroom, bind her legs and arms with janitor's supplies, and use every inch of her perfect body. They even fuck the spaces between her toes before they cover her with five loads of cum and leave her there, a filthy toy to be used by whoever comes into the bathroom next.

Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sexy Romanian Gymnast Overpowered by Cock

Cards of pain

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Zazie Skymm, Lady Ariel, Lady Amanda
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

In this game, the player can draw a new card once per turn for an additional 10 strokes if she is not satisfied with the first card she drew. However, this secon card is alwaysd final!

Duration: 1:05:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cards of pain

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping

In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Slut Slave Training, 1

If you have not noticed, Octavia has a very strong rebellious streak...I enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes I long to see her trained and well behaved...I bring in Sera, who has always been such a sweet submissive who endures with grace, to inspire Octavia, and try to show her how a good slut slave behaves.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Slut Slave Training, 1

Job Hunt

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Chloe Cherry
Genres: Humiliation ,big dick ,Crop ,BDSM ,Nipple Clamps ,Blonde ,Gag ,Stud ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment

When nosy parker, Chloe Cherry, goes on a job interview, she cannot keep her hands to herself. Seth catches her snooping through his office, and decides she knows too much. So with a nice fresh piece of rope Seth wrangles this blond beauty into his lair to find out if he can trust her and to have his way with this long legged cock sucking anal loving wench. Chloe is lying flat on her back bound with tight rope so she's not going anywhere anytime soon and the Hitachi is buzzing away between her legs. How can he trust someone who rifled through all his stuff when he wasn't looking? She saw things nobody was meant to see. He must discipline her with corporeal punishment so out comes the flogger to whip this snoopy slut into submission. With every hit she begs for his forgiveness and tries to convince him she didn't see anything but its just not enough for Seth so he pinches nipple clamps onto her small, firm natural tits, blindfolds her and crams his dick in her mouth for an epic throat fucking session. Seth's long hard cock plummets deep down Chloe's throat making her gag and gargle and slobber all over her face. Learning to trust Chloe is going to take all day so Seth ties her up in a new position on her knees with ass up high and flogs her tender thighs and butt and teases her with the Wartenburg wheel. She is so hot and bothered she asks politely to have his cock in her pussy and ass but the asking turns into begging as Seth crops her sensitive skin. Finally Seth fills her pussy right up with his cock and fucks her until she is moaning and thanking him. Then he slides it into her tight ass and gives her a solid pounding. Back and forth between her ass and pussy fills Chloe with pleasure and she cums hard. Finally gagged and on her back with ankles tied to wrists Seth swats her with the crop to get her ready for the grand fuck finale in which Chloe gets slammed in both holes and goes out of her head with orgasms until Seth shoots his hot load all over her. Chloe meet your new boss!

Duration: 51:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Job Hunt

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

Download Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Petite Bondage Slut

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Gabriella is a feisty little brat that likes to see what she can get away with. Once in bondage, she maintains the brattiness, which inspires The Pope to unleash his sadistic torment. The bondage keeps her helpless all day as she suffers through hours of punishment. The reward is the same for all of the whores, but this one seems to need it more today. She will allow almost anything to happen just to get an orgasm.

Duration: 48:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Petite Bondage Slut

Alicia Stone Girl next door, double fucked!

Cast: Alicia Stone
Genres: Bondage ,Fingering ,shaved ,Dildo ,Handler ,bottom ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Submission

Welcome Alicia Stone to Device Bondage. We created a beautiful custom Device, one that held her in the perfect doggy style position, while a dildo is jammed into her shaved cunt, and a fucking machine is balls deep in her ass. The vibrator stuck on her sensitive clit is just bonus.
Lets take her for a ride shall we? The fucking machine drilling her ass and the vibrator make her cum so many times without a break that she simply says, no begs, "No more, please!". It is such a pathetic, broken, sad voice. A voice that whimpered, 'you are fucking me to '. Awww, so sad. So we add some nipple torment and fuck her harder. Welcome to Device Bondage.

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 287.8 MB

Download Alicia Stone Girl next door, double fucked!

Stay Part II Bonus

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had ;) to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!

Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Stay Part II Bonus