Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Assylum - Whatever you like best

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anal Bimbo 2, Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training
Video language: English

Real, extreme BDSM with intense anal pain, face fucking, mind fucking, ass eating, and more. I don´t know how to describe what we have here, because you can´t find stuff like this anywhere else. It doesn´t get more real, more crazy, more intense, or more beautiful in the end than this. That´s all I´m going to say. Watch the trailer for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2128kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

Download Assylum - Whatever you like best

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Newbie Katrina Jade

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade

Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat vol.1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Caramel Starr
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Punishment, Black girls, Two guys

Caramel likes ass to mouth, so we made her into a piece of ass-to-mouth meat. Orderly Patrick and Dr. Mercies did a very long session with various dildos and anal beads on her, and then the orderly pounded her ass. After that, Dr. Mercies made her eat his ass 100 times as he slapped her face and verbally degraded her. In part 2, she gets assfucked some more, then hung upside down with some sausages and anally tenderized.

Duration: 48:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat vol.1

Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta is cute! But she is also very very naughty as you may know (if not, google her). She wrote her name on the board before we caught her, but now we have her all tied up in rope. Unfortunately for Lanta, her boobs slipped out as we were tying her. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now! Lanta needs to stay a while, let's just call it detention.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

They Get Revenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 3

Cowtest part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowtest part 2