Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat vol.2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Caramel Starr
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Rough oral, Facial, Bondage, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Punishment, Training, Suspension, Two guys, Black girls, Female orgasm, Squirting
Video language: English

After getting assfucked by Dr. Mercies and his orderly in part 1, Caramel is wrapped like a piece of meat and taken to a makeshift butcher shop in her padded cell. She is hung upside down among some sausages and then has her asshole tenderized with a ribbed butt plug and a steel mallet. Then she is facefucked and made to suck ass while hanging there. Finally, as a reward, she is taken down, fed a load of cum, and rewarded with a squirting session with Cumbo the stuffed elephant.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2214kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.0 MB

Download Assylum - Ass-to-mouth meat vol.2

HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Extreme BDSM, Device Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download HardTied Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished!

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: halloween ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Electrical Play ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Slave ,Electric Dildo ,Corporal Punishment ,toned

When Charlotte Sartre knocks on Lorelei Lee's house for a Halloween treat, she encounters more than she expects! Bondage, the violet wand, the zapper, finger banging, wired butt plug, face sitting, lesbian foot fucking and muiltiple orgasms!

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Trick or Treat: 19 year old fucked and punished!

Round Four: Team Ice vs The Pirates

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Jessie Cox ,Ariel X ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: Facesitting ,Blonde ,Lesbian ,muscular ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,natural boobs ,Anal ,slim

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. This is round 4 of 4 of the live May match up between Team Ice and The Pirates.
Ariel X dominated the match. She was unstoppable. Now in Round Four she will lead the charge to humiliate the losers in front of the live audience. Team Ice fucks and dominates Jessie and Dia. They fuck their mouths, pussies and asses. No hole is left untouched as the winners brutally fuck and turn the losers into cumming whores on the mat.

Duration: 58:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Round Four: Team Ice vs The Pirates

The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Maestro
Genres: Oral Sex ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,dungeon ,multiple orgasms ,Sub ,Shackle ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,master

In day two of this slave trainee's four day program of discpipline, she is dragged back to the filthy sub basement of the Armory to complete her task. Two tons of stone and debris are much more difficult to move than for this would be sex slave first estimated.
Orgasms and pain are this little cock slut's kinky reward when she finally earns her way out of the underground dungeon. Slave girl's pussy is vibrated to multiple orgasms as she struggles against the steel shackles and the rain of the single tail whip against her ass.
Pussy girl is then splayed out on the X bench, her cunt spread open to expose that hungry little slave clit that gets her into so much trouble. And the training continues..

Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Training of Jade Indica, Day Two

My Zen

I have found over the years that bondage helps my mind and body like yoga would for a vanilla person. Today, I exercise my bondage, mind, body and soul release with a strict hogtie with rope on the living room floor in a gray tank top and shiny black leggings. I have a single strip of thick microform tape over my mouth to remind me to calm my mind and keep me quiet. After several minutes tied tight and moving around, I feel much more at peace and my body feels much looser. Amazing! A few minutes a day is all it takes to keep me centered (at home at least).

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 342.0 MB

Download My Zen

Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I