Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.a
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bubbles

Yellow Corset

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download Yellow Corset

Jasmine Caro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jasmine Caro

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Purple Nightie

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Purple Nightie

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass

Cast: Markus Dupree ,Omar Galanti ,Rokki ,Steve Holmes ,Dorian ,Lina
Genres: Double Penetration ,foreskin ,big dick ,Athletic ,Blowbang ,slim ,Rough Sex ,natural boobs ,Blowjob ,Role Play
Video language: English

Little Lina is a photostudent on the quest for the perfect picture. As she gets lost behind the lens she finds herself in an industrial area, with no neighbors around to hear her screams. She is tied up and fucked by 5 construction workers in a factory, then double penetrated, made to take two dicks in the ass, covered in cum, and left alone in the factory. I wonder who will stumble across her bound, naked body next?!

Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Perfect Picture - Tiny Russian Girl Ganbanged, Two Dicks in Ass