Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Assylum - Anal Pinata

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Eating food from ass, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Paddling, Pain, Screaming, Suspension, Big ass, Blond, Two guys
Video language: English

Delirious gets rudely assfucked while we beat the sweetness out of her and spin her through the air in this finale to the Anal Candy Girl series. Orderly Sinn has a go at her already-ruined asshole with his big cock, then Dr. Mercies pounds her hole extra hard. There´s some ass to mouth, rough facefucking with a slobber bucket, and a very nasty sequence with Delirious eating candy out of the doctor´s ass. This is a crazy, surreal, intense anal therapy session you won´t witness anywhere else.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Pinata

Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

Little Caprice visited us to make a 'fetish vlog' for her website Little Caprice Dreams. She thought it would be a good idea to take the shock challenge to show her fans what fetish is all about. She even collared herself! But she couldn't handle the shocks. We had to end the challenge at level 6. Although we sneaked a little final shock in at level 15 at the end! Unfortunately, that was way too much for her, and she will never do this again. she says. Check out the behind-the-scenes footage of her 'fetish day' at her own site Little Caprice Dreams!

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14612kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 813.3 MB

Download Little Caprice - vlogging the challenge

Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Mallory Knots

Cast: Mallory Knots
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Breast Abuse ,Outdoors ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,shaped ,shaved ,Brunette

Sierra was born to be bound.the way she struggles in her binds is priceless and those pleading eyes just make you want to add more rope so that this gem could never get away! This is a BONUS update, there will be a full update on Friday!

Duration: 17:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

Download Mallory Knots

Lost Hiker Part II

So, here I am with my arms tied between two trees with rope. Johnny seems satisfied with his handiwork as I pull around in my tight thick sweater and jeans. I have a thick white cleave gag on that is sufficiently muting and keeping me from alarming other hikers. But, it isn't enough! Johnny pulls down my pants, revealing my lime green satin panties, to hike up the excitement level of being tied up and gagged in the woods. Will someone find me here like this...with my pants down and compromised?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part II

Bakery Disgrace

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Public ,mixed ,Female Slave ,Discipline ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Anal ,switch ,Sub ,Rough Sex

The beautiful Yasmine de Leon does her first b g shoot for Kink on Public Disgrace.

Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bakery Disgrace

Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Natalia Forrest is always very loud, such a drama queen. In previous challenges, she did not get much further than level 2 before making a huge scene and tapping out. Today, we want to take her up to level 20. As you may expect, this did not go without complaining. Loudly.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

Download Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Cloe Hart and Sonya

Cast: Cloe Hart ,Sonya
Genres: Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Sub ,BDSM ,Strap On ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Pussy Eating

Complaints about Cloe Hart by the retaurant manager puts her at the mercy of Sonya. This is a hot scene with some bondage,breath play, whipping, hotwax, OTK, and strap-on sex.

Duration: 42:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 491.0 MB

Download Cloe Hart and Sonya