Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Impersonating Monica

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Impersonating Monica

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Bad Servant

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Facesitting ,slim ,muscular ,Ball Gag ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Rimming ,Blonde ,Shrimping ,Facefucking ,Crop ,Caning ,Pussy Eating ,Discipline ,Fingering

Servant Dia fails to pour Maitresse Madeline's tea properly and receives harsh sexual punishment including a severe caning. She must satisfy her superior by licking pussy and ass while Madeline orgasms on her face. Dia's second chance to prove she is a worthy servant is shattered when she completely fucks up taking dictation. An over the knee spanking is duly administered followed by the strapon in her pussy and ass producing explosive orgasms. A Must See!

Duration: 1:20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bad Servant

21sextreme - Sex slave: Sabrina

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Sabrina Sweet
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette

I know you love Sabrina Sweet... she´s a crazy domina... I tell you this girl has a sick mind! So this time we set up a little medical examination to see if everything is all right with her... And this time she plays the role of the patient and I will be her Mighty Mistress! I´m sure she learns from her sufferings and becomes an even better domina soon!

Duration: 44:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Sabrina

TG - The Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane and Elise Graves

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?

She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.

But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?

Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.

Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.

Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.

Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.

Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.

She's one tough nut to crack.

Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - The Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane and Elise Graves

The Convenient Wife

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Lola Fae
Genres: Bondage ,other hair color ,Gag ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Blowjob ,foreskin ,Choking

When Stirling is chased by immigration cops, he resorts to a home invasion to hide out and coerce Lola Fae to become his new wife of convenience. Petite red head cutie Lola is resistant at first but soon realizes being the "wife" of Stirling definitely has benefits i.e.; big hard cock fills tight slutty holes right up and takes her to heavenly poundtown all day long. Tiny, slim and trim Lola wears a little pair of black panties and sexy red high heel shoes while she is gagged, clamped and all strung up in rope while Stirling informs her of the marriage papers she will soon sign. She is not sure yet if she likes this proposal so she twists and gyrates with unease trying to escape the bondage. A bit of choking, spanking and a lot of flogging will whip Lola into shape and the strong vibrations from the Hitachi on her pussy take her to the edge of cumming and make her more agreeable to Stirling's demands. Now on all fours still wearing her sexy heels Lola is in doggie tied up to a chaise lounge. Her lean body is lithe, back arched and a glass butt-plug prepares her ass for what is to come. This slut is hot and horny and before she even touches Stirling's cock she squirts all over the place just anticipating what he is going to do to her. Mr Cooper makes her beg for his cock as he uses the zapper to tease and shock his soon to be little wifey into submission. Finally he slides his hard dick deep inside her small mouth and gives her a proper throat fucking sucking slobbering gag fest. He can't wait any longer to get inside Lola's tight wet pussy. His thick cock barely fits inside her little cunt but he breaks her in, stretches her little hole and some hardcore fucking ensues. Lola loves it and can't get enough, she begs him to fuck her ass. And oh does he! Lola is on her back with wrists tied to ankles and spread wide open and still wearing those red hot stilettos. Stirling puts the vibrator on her clit and crams her ass full of his man meat again for some hardcore anal action. He pounds her little asshole out until she is begging to cum. "Stirling make me your wife and cover me with your hot jizz!" and Stirling shoots his load far and wide all over his new wifey!

Duration: 48:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Convenient Wife

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, Forced to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He forces Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

Download Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, Forced to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2

Talk from a pretty little slut, mouth stuffed with dick

Release Year: 2024

Earning her way out of the box does not offer much relief, and she is immediately tormented with a terrifying taser and fucked with the largest candy cane anyone has ever scene.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6458kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Talk from a pretty little slut, mouth stuffed with dick

The Journalist Apprentice

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. Part1. : Alice can endure the whipping of her boobs surprisingly well. Unlike others, she doesn't start screaming even by the crocodile clamps. She wouldn't take off her pretty eyes full of hatred of Lomp, which makes the Master a bit uncertain.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Journalist Apprentice